Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the underbody diffusers reduce wind noise at all? From what I understand they're there to better channel the air through beneath the car for better aerodynamics, but was wondering if anyone knew whether or not this makes it quieter (particularly at higher speeds) than models without the aero kit?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I haven't droven any demo cars to 150mph as I have done with mine[:D], so I can't really tell you anything about noise. One thing I will tell you though, is that it's one stable ass machine past 100. It will feel like you're cruising at 40.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
I'm very curious about this as well, even though most of my 6mt sedan's cabin noise appears to come from AS tires. I do not have the aero pkg or kit on purpose but, for the price and ease of install, I was going to install the diffusers for additional stability at speed.

2003.5 | 6MTs | dp/w | roof & winter pkg
Upstate NY

·
Registered
46 Posts
Anybody get a quote or have the diffusers installed by the dealer. Assuming it must be under $500, as this is the factory MSRP for the wing and diffusers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts