Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got two rims with tires, new condition, with about 5k miles. I'm asking $250 for it, or trade for something. I hope none of us damage our rims, that we end up needing it, but is's avilable. Thanks.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
254 Posts
five spoke, or six what kind of tires?

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bro its the stock rims with tires, I'm not sure what it is, but the ones you have maybe. Thanks

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1KNTANE

Bro its the stock rims with tires, I'm not sure what it is, but the ones you have maybe. Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
What? You don't know what the wheels you're selling look like?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1KNTANE

if its the five spokers i'll buy them, but the six spokers don't match--let me know-- [email protected] [:D]

CMEGOBYU

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Another thing that caught my attention is why would you sell only 2?[dunno]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Another thing that caught my attention is why would you sell only 2?[dunno]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler
thats a good damn question x..hopefully he had a pothole prob like me but i guess i should ask..........
so what did happen to the other 2 wheels[dunno]

CMEGOBYU

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CMEGOBYUso what did happen to the other 2 wheels[dunno]

Yeah, tell us what happened! Tried putting in the 6th gear and was surprised with an early hairpin turn with big mean curbs huh? [:D]

XL

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CMEGOBYUso what did happen to the other 2 wheels[dunno]

Yeah, tell us what happened! Tried putting in the 6th gear and was surprised with an early hairpin turn with big mean curbs huh? [:D]

XL

[drunk][dunno] hehehehehehehe
CMEGOBYU

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey is this the pearl sedan hangout page or what? [dunno]

XL

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

What? You don't know what the wheels you're selling look like?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav
[lol][lol]

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan
2003 Z06 Corvette
2003 S10 Extended cab
1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with you guys about why is only 2 rims, and the answer is, I had totaled my G in an accident. ANd the two of my rims broke, but the other two were kool, so I put the other two stocks on and I only had to buy two rims for my second G. So these two are just sitting in my garge, looking for a home, my email is [email protected], hit me up if your interested.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
1kntane,

sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident. But since the two are just sittin' in your garage, it should be real easy to go in there and count the number of spokes on them, eh? [:D]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Sorry to her that K, was your first g identical to your new one?

XL

·
Registered
254 Posts
if it was the same (6mt) i guess i could use those wheels--
could you PLEASE count them?[banghead] Five spoke wheels means you have a sale man.

CMEGOBYU

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

1kntane,
sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident. But since the two are just sittin' in your garage, it should be real easy to go in there and count the number of spokes on them, eh? [:D]
Man, you read my mind. [lol]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The two wheel styles are completely different, and should be clearly distinguished from any distance. Come on K, you're a big boy, you can do it![grad]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
1... 2... 3... 4...

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You think he's figured it out yet?

[dunno]

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

You think he's figured it out yet?

[dunno]

i wish he'd hurry--i need to do something soon...this vibration gets on my nerves[banghead]

CMEGOBYU

1 - 20 of 27 Posts