Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
congrats man! that looks pretty amazing, I can only imagine the driving experience with that thing in..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i was posting about cai couple of months ago, but i dont know much about cars and tuning them, i just paid my friends to do it and they charge me pretty cheap. what good friends i have huh?lolz but yea the feeling is great, dont know how to explain it. but it puts a big smile on my face

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
alexn103 said:
just as well as the 04 LOL
no, with the variable exhaust timing and REVUP cam setup, the turbo apps for the previous models were having a hard time being tuned to the 05s. That is why APS and JWT have released 05-specific kits.

·
Registered
317 Posts
One thing I know is that they sound nice in person. I am interested in hearng about some dyno numbers from you. If you do a TT you gotta dyno it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i havent had time to dyno my car yet. hopefully i can do it soon. i will be gone for like a 3 month vacation. those gauges my homeboy hooked me up with, so i dont know anything about it. Yes!!! the engine sound fucking sweet, i didnt put on no blow off vavles, cuz i want to make it a sleeper when someone pulls right next to me hehe. im going to smoke the shit outta that person, all he gonna see is my liscense plates, that says SMOKED. lol thanks guys for the comments =)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
nvmyg35 said:
i havent had time to dyno my car yet. hopefully i can do it soon. i will be gone for like a 3 month vacation. those gauges my homeboy hooked me up with, so i dont know anything about it. Yes!!! the engine sound fucking sweet, i didnt put on no blow off vavles, cuz i want to make it a sleeper when someone pulls right next to me hehe. im going to smoke the shit outta that person, all he gonna see is my liscense plates, that says SMOKED. lol thanks guys for the comments =)
Where are you FROM NvmyG35???? I guess you missed it when I first asked.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NJG35 said:
nvmyg35 said:
Where are you FROM NvmyG35???? I guess you missed it when I first asked.

sorry i did missed it njg35..im from california, where in cali? frisco baby!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts