Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="purple"></font id="purple">Hey people! I'm new on here...I was reading some of the posts on this site, and some people are saying the twilight blue color is coming back for the 2004 models, is this really true? I'm gonna be kinda upset if it is, because I just ordered a 2004 G35, and the color I really wanted was the twilight blue, but I thought since they stopped making the 2003 ones in that color, that they probably wouldn't be selling the 2004 in twilight blue...So I chose the 'garnet fire' instead, which is a nice color also, but I really wanted the twilight blue :(...ohh well, but I just wanna know if this is really true or not...

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
That's the word on the street. Also heard they're coming out with a coupe in TB as well.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="purple"></font id="purple">Ohh okay, thanx guys! Well, there's no point in whining about it now, since it's alread on order and I really can't do anything about it....Thanx again!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Juliett092

<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="purple"></font id="purple">Ohh okay, thanx guys! Well, there's no point in whining about it now, since it's alread on order and I really can't do anything about it....Thanx again!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

My salesman said if I were to put a coupe on order I can cancel anytime, even if it got there and I did not like it for some reason. So you may want to check on that.

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="red"></font id="red">Hey, we already paid a $2000 deposit, and the salesman told me that if we decide to cancel it then we'd lose our deposit and have to pay another $1000, and he said we couldn't change anything once the order is placed...But i'll try calling him up and see if it's possible to change the color, thanx though

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Tell that salesman you're not cancelling the order, just changing it. They should have no problem selling the one you ordered already. If they want your business, they have to earn it. I also got the same "message" chaz did from my dealer when I put my deposit down for the coupe. It's merely an intent to buy. If we couldn't come to terms on the deal, it would be fully refunded. Doesn't seem right to "lose" a deposit before you've even agreed on a final price yet... or have you?

And, if that salesman won't budge, ask to talk to the sales manager. This sounds awfully sleezy for an Infiniti dealer to me... I think they're trying to take advantage.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"><font size="4"></font id="size4"><font color="red"></font id="red">Hey, actually yes we did come to a final price of $38,000 drive out, I got the Garnet Fire with graphite leather, with the aero package, navigation, premium package, sports tuned suspension package, and trunk mat...I guess i'll try giving my dealer a call and also talk to the sales manager...One more question, I haven't seen the Twilight Blue in person yet, has anybody seen it? Is it a very dark blue? Thanx people for the responses!!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
It's a pretty dark blue... but very nice. I like it.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I've only see it a couple of times. It's not as dark as the Acura dark blue (which looks almost black), but it is pretty dark. Chaz? Any help here?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

I've only see it a couple of times. It's not as dark as the Acura dark blue (which looks almost black), but it is pretty dark. Chaz? Any help here?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah it is a dark blue and sometimes people mistake it for black at night. A truly awesome color though!!!

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Black Leather | Sport

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.