Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
True Dual Borla Group Buy for G35

LaBree Motorsports is prepared to do a group buy for the G35. For So. Cal. people, LaBree has done 20+ expert installations of the true dual Borla exhausts on the Z cars and they are available to do the same for the G35.

A total of 25 orders must be taken by July 19, 2003 for this group buy. Contact Brent LaBree at LaBree MotorSports
Brent LaBree, Owner
21521 Strathern St.,
Canoga Park, CA 91304
for pricing and to place your order.

I am #6. Can't post price, but it is a GOOD deal!! The exhaust is ready to ship as soon as the 25 orders are lined up.

also for your consideration:
http://www.jankyinternet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=552#552

BillR
G35C 5AT Laser Red
Premium, Nav
Insanamine's Custom Earthing Kit
Privat Fahren wheels
K&N drop in filter
35% Tint

·
Registered
86 Posts
I called and spoke with Brent and I must say that he rocks. I have been trying to decide which exhaust to get on the G and finally I am convinced. He is a great guy and he has a couple things brewing that you can add to the exhaust in the future. If you are undecided you should give him a call just to see if the Borla deal is right for you. I think that he is pretty close to having the required number of people to do the purchase, but I am not sure. Make sure you do not miss out on this group buy. Take it easy guys.

Josh

·
Registered
3 Posts
Number 9! I just called and added my name to the list. We need 16 more to snag this deal. Come on guys...

The price is lower than I was expecting...a great deal.

G35C/CB-Loaded
Aluminum pedals
Grounding Kit
35F/20R Llumar
8500 Hardwire
Zaino Count: 6
G YA L8R
Borla Dual on Order

·
Registered
336 Posts
do you have to be from southern cal or could i order it through them and have it shipped to the northeast?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can have it shipped no problem!

G35C/CB-Loaded
Aluminum pedals
Grounding Kit
35F/20R Llumar
8500 Hardwire
G YA L8R
Borla Dual on Order

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I called out of curiosity. The price is significantly better than what I've seen for the other exhaust systems out there. I just wish there were some sort of comparisons available and I'd love to hear some recordings of the various solutions.

I wish this shit wasn't so expensive so that it would be easier for enthusiast sites to do comparos like we can in the computer world. It's a bit frustrating.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Once we get a larger user base, we might be able to get some comparisons going.

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
550 Posts
Arent you all happy with the stock exhaust. I think it looks and sounds great....

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm #20...5 more to go!

2003.5 6MT Black/Graphite Coupe Premium Aero

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

Arent you all happy with the stock exhaust. I think it looks and sounds great....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If I can pick up an extra 15hp with a bolt on, I'd consider it.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello.. New to the Forum (actually Virgin to any) but have been visiting this and G35Driver since my Purchase a month ago - DG-G 5Auto Premium GPS AeroKit 18" Sports... and like all of you, lovin' my new ride.. Have done a few minor mods (thanks to the Forumz) - Ground Kit, Pedals, Tint, and Clear Markers...Anyways, I was just wondering if this Exhaust Mod would affect the Warranty? and also how difficult is it to install, and of course if a slot is still available for the Group purchase...

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Welcome RNZ. Since it's a Borla exhaust, obviously Infiniti would not waranty it, Borla would. And being that the exhuast shouldn't cause damage to any other engine/drivetrain parts, it should not affect your Infiniti waranty.

I would say your only issue would be if it's installed wrong. Get the right installer, and you should be good to go with no worries.

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
As I understand it, warranties obviously don't cover mods but are only void in the case that a mod causes a problem and only for that specific component. For example, if you installed a CAI and sucked a lot of water into your engine, destroying the engine, the damage would not be covered. However, if a faulty component on the engine were responsible the warranty would still be valid. Furthermore, the rest of the car's warranty would be unaffected.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quota met!![:D] Good work everyone...

I believe the group buy is still open until the 19th.

G35C/CB-Loaded
Aluminum pedals
Grounding Kit
35F/20R Llumar
8500 Hardwire
G YA L8R
Borla Dual on Order

·
Registered
34 Posts
put my name in for the exhaust today he said i was like number 30. cant wait to get that puppy put on. He also mentioned that he was in the process of designing a midpipe and that he was gonna do a group buy for the headers to.

6MT-silver/graphite
aero, premium minus nav

1 - 17 of 17 Posts