Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that many magazines have different 0-60 times for the G Sedan. For example Motor Trend says 6.0 and Road & Trace says 6.2. Who's right and who's wrong?

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I think it has more to do with driver and track conditions although they mostly only do testing in good conditions. Mostly driver I would say...theoretically all G35 coupes should be within a horsepower or two...even the same!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

I think it has more to do with driver and track conditions although they mostly only do testing in good conditions. Mostly driver I would say...theoretically all G35 coupes should be within a horsepower or two...even the same!

'03 G35 Sedan.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

if its depend on drivers...then i think...i might make 3s/hour [^]

·
Registered
41 Posts
[dunno]wish I had a reliable way to measure my 0-60 time in my 6mt sedan. Now that it is broken in I have been able to hit 60 in second gear![thmsup]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Monger

[dunno]wish I had a reliable way to measure my 0-60 time in my 6mt sedan. Now that it is broken in I have been able to hit 60 in second gear![thmsup]

Have you tried installing a G-Tec unit to your cigarette lighter? I know that they are not as accurate as the actual track or a dyno, but you can begin to get a pretty good idea of what you're doing. They are supposedly very inexpensive, and measure HP, 1/4 mile, and 0-60 times. Just plug and play! [:D]

XL

·
Registered
27 Posts
The "cheap" G-Tech is $140; the "Pro" $250. Kind of expensive for one-time checks of a coupe improvement mods but it is pretty accurate.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Any on-line stores where you can buy these?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
17 Posts
Take it to a track and then do this conversion. Who cares about 0-60? It is actually possible to have a faster 0-60 than another car and still be behind them when your car reaches 60mph. Real racing is distance.

'03.5 G35 Black 6MT Sedan
'02 Maxima Auto - [email protected]
'92 Talon TSI AWD - Too Fast!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ken

Leadfoot,
G-tech has it's own website. You can order directly from them.
Ken

Cool! Ima look into it...

XL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts