Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always bought used cars from private parties in the past. So I need some help/suggestion in estimating the absolute TOTAL cost of a new loaded g35 AT sedan.

On the infiniti website, I checked the price as: MSRP for leather secan($29,650) + premium package($3200) + sport ($425) + aero ($550) + dest.charge as ($450) = TOTAL : $34,370.

I had two questions:
1) Are the above prices negotiable (MSRP and options) ? Has anyone of you got the price down and if so , by how much ? Or have you got some option/service free of charge as an incentive (someone mentioned a free aerokit!, oil changes etc.) ?

2) What would be extra amount I need to pay on top of the above (title,tax etc). ? Figures please...

I just want to be sure I have some numbers before negotiating with the dealer...Any help appreciated...Thank you folks...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have mine with everything except the navi/aero, I paied 4% over invoice through my credit union. I paid 32,280 almost 35k with takes and ect..... Good luck......keep us posted

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

I have mine with everything except the navi/aero, I paied 4% over invoice through my credit union. I paid 32,280 almost 35k with takes and ect..... Good luck......keep us posted

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

thanks ![cheers]

·
Registered
254 Posts
mine stickered at 34,490-sport,prem,aero pkg not kit--paid 33k out the door with doc and everything--no free service though--i also bought a 03.5 the end of dec, so you should def be able to do better now[boink]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CMEGOBYU

mine stickered at 34,490-sport,prem,aero pkg not kit--paid 33k out the door with doc and everything--no free service though--i also bought a 03.5 the end of dec, so you should def be able to do better now[boink]

CMEGOBYU

This weekend, I met the dealer and he quoted $31,800 for a 5AT sedan,premium,aero,sport (no nav.). He mentioned other fees (title,tax and license would be roughly 10% or around $3000).

Would the "fees" really come up to that much ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Would the "fees" really come up to that much ?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I can't imagine that it could, although it also depends on where you bought the car. NC state tax on a new car is 3%, plus about $150 for tags and title. That comes out to a lot less than 3 grand.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Fully loaded with Aero Kit except Navi: $34,440.00 out tha door! [bigeyes]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Man

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Would the "fees" really come up to that much ?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I can't imagine that it could, although it also depends on where you bought the car. NC state tax on a new car is 3%, plus about $150 for tags and title. That comes out to a lot less than 3 grand.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

You are lucky to be in NC...Here in Scottsdale, AZ apparently the tax rate is 7.9% on a new car...Still, it comes to $2500. Add $150 for tags and title and it should be $2650, right ? Thanks !

·
Registered
254 Posts
damn that sucks-- i live in sc/bought car in nc so i only had to pay sc tax which caps at $300.00 on a car 29.00 for tags, and a 495.00 dealer doc fee[bigeyes]

CMEGOBYU

·
Registered
72 Posts
Damn that's nice. I also had to pay buko bucks for 7% sales tax in Kansas. Then registration and property taxes were another $450. [banghead] I got a good deal on the car though, so I can't complain too much I guess.

Darin
-----
6MT Sedan-Sliver-Premium-Aero-Winter

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Fully loaded with Aero Kit except Navi: $34,440.00 out tha door! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That wouldn't be fully loaded then now would it. I see a lot of posts in here saying fully loaded except something. Isn't that like saying I'm 6 feet tall except 3 inches?

[8D]

Fully loaded $37800! Really, fully loaded.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Fully loaded with Aero Kit except Navi: $34,440.00 out tha door! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That wouldn't be fully loaded then now would it. I see a lot of posts in here saying fully loaded except something. Isn't that like saying I'm 6 feet tall except 3 inches?

[8D]

Fully loaded $37800! Really, fully loaded.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Okay you got me there Lead. Getting anal again huh? My car is 3/4" loaded. Happy? [crazy]

XL[lol]

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

Okay you got me there Lead. Getting anal again huh? My car is 3/4" loaded. Happy? [crazy]

XL[lol]

Yes, Thanks! I'll even give you 9/10s loaded. [lol]

[:D]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Fully loaded $37800! Really, fully loaded.

lead_foot,

do you have the body side moldings? mud guards? how 'bout winter package with full size spare?!? [:p]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh
lead_foot,

do you have the body side moldings? mud guards? how 'bout winter package with full size spare?!? [:p]

Side moldings, yes. Mud guards, not an option when you get the Aerodynamic body kit. Winter package, I don't think they even offer it here in the south. And yes, I did get the trunk matt with the Infiniti logo.

Nice try though. [lol]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Winter package is indeed part of the fully equipped list. Seat warmers, rearview mirror defrosters, full size spare, ah yes, the good old merc-like amenities. Good observation Kloh. So that makes lead's car 9/10 and mine 8/10 loaded. Case closed [hammer]

XL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

Winter package is indeed part of the fully equipped list. Seat warmers, rearview mirror defrosters, full size spare, ah yes, the good old merc-like amenities. Good observation Kloh. So that makes lead's car 9/10 and mine 8/10 loaded. Case closed [hammer]

XL

Good point, but I'd really like to see anyone in Houston or Miami for that matter with the Winter package. That's almost as bad as getting an SUV in Houston with a 4 wheel drive upgrade (it's flatter than hell here for a 200 mile radius).

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_footGood point, but I'd really like to see anyone in Houston or Miami for that matter with the Winter package. That's almost as bad as getting an SUV in Houston with a 4 wheel drive upgrade (it's flatter than hell here for a 200 mile radius).<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You're still not fully loaded Lead. [lol]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I know what you mean, lead... my dealer here in CA actually had some with winter packages as well. Seems a bit odd for this climate, but I suppose we do have snow in the mountains here.

By the way, I got side moldings on my coupe as well (came that way) and was wondering if the clear protective "stickers" just in front of the rear wheels are part of that package or if they are standard. Anyone else have these?

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

By the way, I got side moldings on my coupe as well (came that way) and was wondering if the clear protective "stickers" just in front of the rear wheels are part of that package or if they are standard. Anyone else have these?

Haven't noticed these on the Sedan.

[dunno]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts