Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Top 10 Cars of the 2012 NY Auto Show

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Gilley 
#1 ·

Over the past few years Lexus has been referred to as a Japanese Buick, with the number one reason being the ES front-drive luxury sedan a car that drew direct comparisons with the not-quite-Cadillac GM premium brand. To erase those comparos the new 2013 ES gets a more stylish exterior with a GS-themed front nose and a profile more like the flagship LS.

Swapping its Camry underpinnings for an Avalon platform it has, however, grown even more in size a notable Buick trait. Plus, to challenge the eAssist mild-hybrid LaCrosse, there's finally now an ES300h hybrid system getting 39 mpg average.

More: Top 10 Cars of the 2012 NY Auto Show on Autoguide.com

See less See more
#4 ·
At least your phone can give you pitch and yaw information from its accelerometers while you're texting.

#5 ·
The front end of the Impala's look pretty sick. Not sure how I feel about the derriere though...

I'm excited to see when they're gonna offer an SS version.

#12 ·
Agreed on all points. Acura has taken a huge dive with their latest face lift. I was a huge fan of the last gen TL's (minus the whole FWD fiasco) and the TSX's were actually really nice cars. Drove pretty solid. Then they had to go and eff everything up.

Nissan has done great things with their looks...now i'm just waiting for something RWD and boosted to come from the factory :)

#13 ·
I like the old boxier TSX. That was just a solid looking car. Put their V6 in that and make it rwd please :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.