Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Half of my friends are telling me that my car looks a lot more classy and luxurious without window tint, and half of them are telling me to slap them on since they not only look good, but protect my interior. Can you guys please do a poll for me? The candidate color tinti is Titanium 26% by SolarGuard. Please look at my car's color below and state what would look better, I have to decide by tomorrow.

Thanks to all,

Xzel

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tint it up! I know you said 26%, but go as dark as you can. Nothing like being able to moon the person next to you at a stoplight and them not even notice[:D]

Laser Red, Graphite, 6MT, due June

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Black interior and white exterior? I think a normal level of tint would look great. Don't go overboard though.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
For white/black combo, I'd definitely tint.

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I tinted mine for the same reason you should do yours. HEAT. I'm in Houston which is pretty similar to your weather conditions so if you can remember how hot it gets there in your area, every little bit counts. It really does help keep your car cooler.

In my opinion it also looks much better. I don't have any before pics of my car, but the after pics are in the gallery (at the very bottom). Check them out!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm all for the dark tints! My G35 is Black/Black with 15% tints all but on the front windshield which i have tinted at 50%. The car is triple black and it looks hott![rage]

G-Class
G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport

1 - 6 of 6 Posts