Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you guys can help.

I'm wondering if anybody has lowered their G yet?
I use to have a Prelude (lowered 2.5"). It road pretty hard but looked nice.

Damn I miss that car. [pimp]

Anyway, I love the way the G rides (smooth and quite).
If you have lowered yours please post pix and let me know how it rides. And the spring if possible.

I PhotoShopped my G to look like it was lowered about 1.5 - 2 inches.
<font color="blue">BEFORE</font id="blue">

<font color="blue">AFTER</font id="blue">

What do you like?
I'm buying the splash guards this week so I think 2" is way to low. But I sure do like the way it looks. [smoking]

G35 Coupe
6MT DP/W prem, aero, navless

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not lowered.[lol] I photoshopped the "before" picture.[thmsup] I what to see if people have lowered theirs. And if so . . . how does it ride and what spring/shocks did they use.

G35 Coupe
6MT DP/W prem, aero, navless

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the lowered look; I can't separate it from the lowered truck with little wheels and gold plate covers.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by emoreno

It's not lowered.[lol] I photoshopped the "before" picture.[thmsup] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Nice job! You fooled me!! [dunce]

·
Registered
97 Posts
My friend lowered his G-coupe a little more than an inch in the front and 3/4 inch in the back using simple eibach springs. It looks absolutely great, so if you think your G can handle the bumps in your area, i say do it (its only like... $250 or something!!). Unfortunately, I live in an area with a lotta bumps/potholes and such, so I'm pretty hesitant to do it myself... but i might still do it anyways =P payce~

-no sig this time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts