Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a kill? We all have read about I killed this or that, but what classifies it as kill?

I've been killed (so to speak) in my G by guys that *THINK* they killed me because They jumped on it at a light when I've had no interest in running. Typically younger guys in shall I say "losers for cars" (Don't want to trash any other autos).

So to those that say they *killed* a Cobra or Vette with their G, I ask "really"?

[clown]

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Registered
19 Posts
No, becuase, quite frankly, if both cars have equal drivers and both are racing (even if the Vette or Cobra has a driver that is not quite as good) the G would get walked on...can't tough 350hp, 390hp, or 405hp, most all with similar weights...just not gonna happen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

And don't forget the lightly modded ones that push that a bit higher. I enjoy my 425-430 hp!

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Exactly, those V8's, are soooo moddable, esp the Z06

1 - 4 of 4 Posts