Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up a 2008 g37s and wanted to know whats the maximum width and sidewall i can run on stock wheels. i would greatly appreciate feedback bc i need tires really soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How's your research so far? Hope someone knowledgeable would chime in.
Nothing yet. I hope someone does tho bc my car came with 245/40r19 Michelin pilot super sports and they’re getting close to the end of their life and I need specs to run a wider setup with Michelin pilot sport all season 3’s

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an '05 g35 with the 19" Rays. I have gone to a square setup, but I'm running 265/35/r19's. I have no clue how that translates to the G37 though. I'm assuming they are still on 8.5"w wheels, so I don't see why the 265 would be an issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an '05 g35 with the 19" Rays. I have gone to a square setup, but I'm running 265/35/r19's. I have no clue how that translates to the G37 though. I'm assuming they are still on 8.5"w wheels, so I don't see why the 265 would be an issue.
first off clean setup bro what tire are you running? I believe me stock wheel is a 8.5”. I just DM’d a guy on Instagram about what he did with a stock and he said the same thing. I’m hoping the Michelin pilot sports a/s will be like the pilot super sports I bought the car with

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm running the Hankook Ventus v2 evo 2. I've had no issues with is yet, but I also haven't had a real chance to push them. I'm in Colorado and I had them put on in November, so I'm waiting for it to warm up. But at least no rubbing or anything like that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm running the Hankook Ventus v2 evo 2. I've had no issues with is yet, but I also haven't had a real chance to push them. I'm in Colorado and I had them put on in November, so I'm waiting for it to warm up. But at least no rubbing or anything like that. View attachment 23414
did you have to run any spacers? i fear i might have to in order to get the tire flush with the fender. If so i know to get hub-centric spacers but i'd really like to avoid doing that if i can. How does the setup hook and feel in the corners for you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did you have to run any spacers? i fear i might have to in order to get the tire flush with the fender. If so i know to get hub-centric spacers but i'd really like to avoid doing that if i can. How does the setup hook and feel in the corners for you?
i believe the stock g37s wheels are 9" in front and 9.5" in the rears

1 - 8 of 8 Posts