Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those who have a 2004 with navi......does the tire pressure monitor seem to be useful or a nussance? How does it look on the navi screen?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Tire pressure monitor....Never heard the G's have that feature

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
869 Posts
yup, the 04's do!!! how cool is that!

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I wish my 03 had it [:(]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
1 Posts
From what I've read it's just an indicator light in the gauge cluster that warns you if the tire pressure is low. It doesn't specify which one or how low it is.

·
Registered
159 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Obsidian

From what I've read it's just an indicator light in the gauge cluster that warns you if the tire pressure is low. It doesn't specify which one or how low it is.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yup, I heard the same thing. I think the '04 owner that posted the information said that if one of the tires falls below 25 PSI, the light will go on, but you'll have to check the tires yourself to determine which tire is low.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That's weak. I was hoping it would be like the M45 where it shows the pressure of each tire on the nav. screen.

<font size="1">'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav</font id="size1">

1 - 7 of 7 Posts