Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I don't really know too much about window tinting, but i'm planning on getting mirror tints on my G (garnet fire color), I want it done pretty light, nothing real dark, anyways, just wondering what you guys think? Good idea or no?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Good idea to tint. Personally, I think a medium to darker tint will look better, but if you don't want that, at least get a light UV tint to keep the damaging sun rays and heat out.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I just re-read more closely, and you said "mirror" tints. Hope you don't mean to do what that sounds like...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, actually yea I really do mean mirror tints...Why is it not a good idea? Would just the reg. black look better in your opinion? I just wanna know what people think before I get it and I don't like it so your advice would be helpful!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
It's a personal preference, but I think mirror tints look too pimp. Unless you're going to trick out the rest of the car, black/dark tints seem more appropriate. The car has a classy look. I just don't think mirror tints will help it. Any other opinions here?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey yea I think the same about the really dark mirror tints but I meant getting like a light mirror tint..I thought it would go good with the exterior...Any more opinions???

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by donpalombella

I agree with Ken. [^]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[wstupid]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
check's in the mail, guys... [:D]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here is an interestingfact about window tint in Texas. When you get your car (4 dr) they only check the tint on the 2 front doors and windshield if you have a tint "brow". So technically you can go as dark as you want on the back 2 door windows. The things is if a cop pulls you over and uses a light meter to check the light tranmission, the back door windows must allow 35% of sunlight. Weird huh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts