Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have problems with tinting the rear window due to the black dots? If not how did you manage to keep the tint from acquiring air pockets where the dots are on the top rear window?

How about reception for the Navi? Has anyone had any reception or interference problems related to metal tints?

TIA

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
If you have a professional installer put it in you shouldn't have any problems, especially since most pros guarantee thier work for life.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had my tinting done by a professional, and it came out beautifully. At first, I thought I saw some air in the back window where the "dots" you speak about are. However, after a couple of days it went away.

As for the Nav, I believe the sensor is up front in the dash. So, unless you are tinting the front window, you shouldn't have any problems. I don't.

peace

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gumbee

I had my tinting done by a professional, and it came out beautifully. At first, I thought I saw some air in the back window where the "dots" you speak about are. However, after a couple of days it went away.

As for the Nav, I believe the sensor is up front in the dash. So, unless you are tinting the front window, you shouldn't have any problems. I don't.

peace
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah baby~ thats tint the front window1[rockon]

·
Registered
16 Posts
the only problem I had was keeping it legal, I went 50% to keep it above 35%[dunno] and yes even the front was tinted. (6MT DG/W)

Carlos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts