Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, but that's just gross!

·
Registered
818 Posts
JB...I'm thinkin about buyin the lower grills, but leaving the main grill alone...Are those the only lower grills you've seen?? Before buying the Stillens, I want to make sure there are no other ones I might like better...[dunno]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the upper grill looks horrible! However I wooukd consider the lower grills they give the car a sweet look.

·
Registered
818 Posts
MickeyD...Agreed!! That upper grill is butt ugly!!![crazy]

·
Registered
869 Posts
too much chrome look IMO. I always wanted the crosshatch look for my lower grill on my civic to match the upper one. The G35C already has it.

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree that the upper grill from stillen is not very attractive, although it may look different up close. The picture they have doesn't do it for me.

I think the lower grills are fine just as is, blacked out.

[thmsup]

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1CRAZMOFO

MickeyD...Agreed!! That upper grill is butt ugly!!![crazy]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[wstupid] [lol]

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm kinda feeling that also - I like the lowers not the main. And for $60, if I don't like it - I'll get rid of it on ebay.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
^ So that I may mock you.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

^ So that I may mock you.

Haha, not my intention at all. Doesn't mean that I won't, but as of yet, it is not my intention.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

Haha, not my intention at all. Doesn't mean that I won't, but as of yet, it is not my intention.
C'mon rlipps, I know you're dying to jump all over this one!

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
818 Posts
I respectfully disagree... The "MATTE" (not chrome) LOWER mesh grilles, should look very good with the Diamond Graph and FACTORY grille...Not too rice I don't think...But then again, we'll have to see...

·
Registered
869 Posts
I was thinking my first mod on my G35S would be to get the neon valve stems, not that I think's rice, oh and some chromed plastic windsheild wipers... how sweet are those???

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
818 Posts
OK...Wiseguy...I get your point!!!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
No, MOFO may be on to something. The grill could indeed look right on the RIGHT car. It is just that I haven't really seen it on the RIGHT car thus far and just about every ricer in the city has them. We didn't mean to insult your idea MOFO. Personally, I just can't necessarily imagine it looking good if the other cars I have seen it on don't look good. But, like I said, it could look right on the RIGHT car, and maybe a DG coupe would be the right car for it. I guess we will see.

·
Registered
550 Posts
That looks terrible. Try and find some white /chrome wipers to go with them.

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hey Craig....At least you agreed with me on the Zeppelin thing!!!
I'm NOT talkin about the upper grille...That's fugley...But for a measley $60 bucks, I'm gonna try the lower ones...If they look cheesy, I'll send them packin... Has anyone seen alternatives to this grille for the lowers slots only??

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Mofo -- Here's another plate idea for you:

DNT LK DN

[angel]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts