Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

261 - 263 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i dont understand why people always complain about the whole back seat thing.
a) it's way easier to pop the trunk and push the little button that folds the seats down, than wedging yourself inside the car to pull up on the lever on top of the seat, like most other cars have. i'll take what we have any day.
b) the seats sliding forward too slow thing - well it's much better than the spring loaded catapult system that most cars have! and it takes too long? it takes like 6 seconds. my God have a little patience... if it's that big of a deal then maybe you should be driving a sedan. i only have people ride in the back maybe once a month. if that. if i constantly was toting around more than 1 passenger i would not have bought a coupe.
well said

·
Registered
5 Posts
if I have 2 cupholders I am happy. They are all way better than my Audi cupholders that I thought were going to break everytime I put a can of soda in them..
the ones in the doors are only good for 20 oz plastic bottles which i dont drink unless it's a water. the ones in the back... are in the back. why would you use those? and the ones in the center are OK... but they get in the way alot. and they don't fit the super mega big gulp that zero's mom takes with her everywhere we go.
LOL THERE IS NO EATING DRINKING OR SMOKING ALOUD IN MINE!
So I guess my only 2 complaints are that stupid rip in the driver seat and DEF that dumb ass dip stick design!

261 - 263 of 263 Posts