Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I hate the tire wear and the clutch rattle.. Are you kidding me? Tighten that shit up!! Oh.. and the TPMS is annoying sometimes.. And the Passenger Airbag Light comes on all the time.. Apparently, according to Infiniti, there is "nothing wrong with it." Fuck you.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
well, let's see...

on my way home to my mom's house in houston for christmas, my cd changer went out. i kinda felt embarrassed parking it next to my mom's '07 CLK in the garage. i've had more problems in the last year with my ride than she'll likely have in the whole time she owns her mercedes. boo nissan. yet another issue. it's at the stealership now. my cds will supposedly be mailed back to the dealer from clarion. i hope it doesn't take forever....

btw, only one was a cdr and it didn't have a label on it. everything else was relatively new, and a couple were cds that will be very hard to find again. DAMN!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Rattles, front tire feathering and rear middle tread wear, 2 window motors, weak paint, cd changer failure, compression rod creaking, seat bolster collapse, oh and did I mention RATTLES?

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
well, let's see...

on my way home to my mom's house in houston for christmas, my cd changer went out. i kinda felt embarrassed parking it next to my mom's '07 CLK in the garage. i've had more problems in the last year with my ride than she'll likely have in the whole time she owns her mercedes.

depends on how long she owns the benz. they have their own issues, most especially after 60k miles.

·
Registered
14,068 Posts
back on topic, again, something else is bugging me.

anybody else having a problem with this horizontal plastic members that sit on the doors (coupe) and hug the drivers side and passenger side windows. they keep rising towards the rear and i keep pushing them down again. it's cheap and freakin' annoying.

·
Registered
14,068 Posts
well, let's see...

on my way home to my mom's house in houston for christmas, my cd changer went out. i kinda felt embarrassed parking it next to my mom's '07 CLK in the garage. i've had more problems in the last year with my ride than she'll likely have in the whole time she owns her mercedes. boo nissan. yet another issue. it's at the stealership now. my cds will supposedly be mailed back to the dealer from clarion. i hope it doesn't take forever....

btw, only one was a cdr and it didn't have a label on it. everything else was relatively new, and a couple were cds that will be very hard to find again. DAMN!
funny you mention that, that happened to me about a month ago. the changer would not eject any CD's. took it to the dealer, dealer was on it. came back a week later and the cd changer was replaced. they told me the CD's would be shipped in a timely fashion. got 'em back about 2 weeks later.

so kudos for good warranty service, but jeers to a lousy stereo. when one of the bose speakers eventually goes out, i'm replacing the whole damn thing!

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense the last 15 pages don't make any sense

221 - 240 of 263 Posts