Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't experience this much since my back seat hardly gets used, but i picked up my mom and her boss from the airport today, and of course, one had to sit in the back. they're both pretty small ladies, so that wasn't an issue, but dealing with that stupid black button and moving the seat back and forth is a HUGE pain. i've yet to get into a g37, but i sincerely hope that nissan/infiniti has figured out another way to handle that.

it's kinda embarassing to have it screw up on you.

-my two pennies

holla

·
Registered
14,068 Posts
^^^Understood.

The worst thing about the G coupe:

1. the dipstick design
2. the backseats (and how long it takes them to return to where they were previously set at)
3. z-tube isn't standard
4. bose audio system
5. paint quality

·
Registered
23,747 Posts
i don't experience this much since my back seat hardly gets used, but i picked up my mom and her boss from the airport today, and of course, one had to sit in the back. they're both pretty small ladies, so that wasn't an issue, but dealing with that stupid black button and moving the seat back and forth is a HUGE pain. i've yet to get into a g37, but i sincerely hope that nissan/infiniti has figured out another way to handle that.

it's kinda embarassing to have it screw up on you.

-my two pennies

holla
Imagine if you had to pick them up in a 350z!:shock:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imagine if you had to pick them up in a 350z!:shock:
yeah right. i would have had to strap one of them to the roof of the car...with their luggage.

funny you should say that. i'm going to watch the game at one of my friend's places who's roomate just bought a 2007 nismo 350Z. i checked it out last thurs when i was over there to watch the cowboys game. the body kit looks sick, but it's still the same ol 350 inside.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
My book has the rear seats for show. Nobody rides back there. If I was forced to pick a beef, it would be this brake dust. Crap, I almost look forward to getting ceramics as someone posted they got the Akebono's and were real happy.
I wipe the black dust from my wheels at least 3 times a week.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
i dont understand why people always complain about the whole back seat thing.
a) it's way easier to pop the trunk and push the little button that folds the seats down, than wedging yourself inside the car to pull up on the lever on top of the seat, like most other cars have. i'll take what we have any day.
b) the seats sliding forward too slow thing - well it's much better than the spring loaded catapult system that most cars have! and it takes too long? it takes like 6 seconds. my God have a little patience... if it's that big of a deal then maybe you should be driving a sedan. i only have people ride in the back maybe once a month. if that. if i constantly was toting around more than 1 passenger i would not have bought a coupe.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
really? I like the fact that i have 8 cupholders within arms reach...
the ones in the doors are only good for 20 oz plastic bottles which i dont drink unless it's a water. the ones in the back... are in the back. why would you use those? and the ones in the center are OK... but they get in the way alot. and they don't fit the super mega big gulp that zero's mom takes with her everywhere we go.

·
Registered
23,747 Posts
if I have 2 cupholders I am happy. They are all way better than my Audi cupholders that I thought were going to break everytime I put a can of soda in them..

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
yah, and that is where i always like to put my cell phones. the cubby above the head unit (mine doesnt have nav) is too far to reach to put them in there. and it's awkward to use the arm rest/console thingy when you're driving...

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
if I have 2 cupholders I am happy. They are all way better than my Audi cupholders that I thought were going to break everytime I put a can of soda in them..
ha i did break mine! and audi refused to fix it under warranty! the one that pops out of the vent area above the head unit. did yours have that one? i also had 2 pretty good ones in the console. i liked the ones in the console better than the ones we have there.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Me turning on the wipers when I go to put the key in the switch.

·
Registered
23,747 Posts
ha i did break mine! and audi refused to fix it under warranty! the one that pops out of the vent area above the head unit. did yours have that one? i also had 2 pretty good ones in the console. i liked the ones in the console better than the ones we have there.
yea, I had one by the vents that felt like it was held in place by toothpicks. I had 2 in the center console but I had to lift the armrest up to get at them. kinda sucked..

1 - 20 of 263 Posts