Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, you guys realize thw wind is blowing really noisy on the car when you drive on highway?
it sounds really loud...even i turn on my music loud, i can still hear the wind coming through the door. How can i fix this problem?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hhmmm not sure Sub. What sort of noise are you hearing? Your not driving through a tornado are you? [:D] It gets pretty windy here in Texas and I have never had this problem...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Hhmmm not sure Sub. What sort of noise are you hearing? Your not driving through a tornado are you? [:D] It gets pretty windy here in Texas and I have never had this problem...

'03 G35 Sedan.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, [angel] i was trying to find a tornado to race with, but unfortunately i couldnt find one in Canada[:(!]
I think there is a problem with the seal or something =_=
I hate this car [:(!] always have problem....

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
What other problems have you had Sub? Perhaps you just got a bad apple, or one built on a Monday or Friday! Does Canada have a Lemon Law?

Also, I know a lot of cars have that whistling noise... it comes from poorly designed side mirrors, or pieces of the window seal that protrude out. I'd see if the dealer has any ideas.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

What other problems have you had Sub? Perhaps you just got a bad apple, or one built on a Monday or Friday! Does Canada have a Lemon Law?

Also, I know a lot of cars have that whistling noise... it comes from poorly designed side mirrors, or pieces of the window seal that protrude out. I'd see if the dealer has any ideas.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Just like what i said before, the fan is making some plastic noise when i drive it. The wind is making noise when i pass 120km/hr. the rain wiper on the right hand side is not cleaning the glass up.
Thats about it. not much left, if i find more problem with this g35 sedan, ill tell you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts