Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arggggggggggggghhhhhhhh[:(!]

My trees and me are at war. They are dropping brown spots on my car. Every morning, I have to get a wet rag to it to clean the crap off. I have been bouncing parking spots like musical chairs .
Does anyone have any links for an Original Infiniti Accessory Car Cover for a G35 Coupe. They are running a pretty penny.

Thanks Players [8D]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Here you go. Infiniti Parts USA As you say, it ain't cheap...

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[irk]
So far the best price I have gotten for the origianl Infiniti Cover is $205.00 with an extra $10 for a lock...Can you believe this price. I feel like going to Bed Bath and Beyond and Buying A Queen Size Sheet...[:D]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If its not the trees, its a bunch of squaking Birds with indigestion. What's next? Acid Rain....[shake]

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here we have a typical example of a B-1 Bomber..[rage]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Creig what's up man? Enjoying the car too damn much to spend any more time wit cho boys here in the forum? LOL JK man, I know you're having fun with that thing. Ha Ha yeah man blue jays are part of a large fleet of natures bombers including common pigeons, crows, orioles, etc. Our pearl cars are easy targets since they are easily visible too LOL. But hey, at least bird droppings are good luck, so our cars must be blessed from heaven! [angel]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Don,

I sent the seller a message for more info on that cover...

Good looking out[cheers]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have two trees that overhang my driveway. Both are going to be cut down before I take delivery.

On order - G-35 Coupe 6MT, Laser Red

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to my association today. The trees are called "Black Olive" and i have been told that they are going to be cutting them down and thay are being replaced by Palm Trees. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparantely there is a root problem with the trees and the nearby houses.. This wont be happening for a while so I still need help on getting the best price on a Original Infiniti Cover. [thmsup]

THERE IS A GOD!!!!![angel]

·
Registered
21 Posts
You know, I have the same problem, very tiny orange/brown spots (1-2mm) all over the car and no trees nearby where I park. I've never had this much spots on my previous black cars, but white seems to attract whatever is it causing it. I noticed you have white too.

-Rick

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rstark

You know, I have the same problem, very tiny orange/brown spots (1-2mm) all over the car and no trees nearby where I park. I've never had this much spots on my previous black cars, but white seems to attract whatever is it causing it. I noticed you have white too.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah now that you mention it, they are almost like small rust spots, and are even hard to remove while washing. I think it's some sort of seed that drops from trees and leaves a moist residue... hmmmm

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
no offense, EmpiricalG, but I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those! [bigeyes] A bit much for my tastes.

By the way, craigdred, in case you didn't see it, there's another post from a guy from canada selling a new cover. check it out.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That bubble looks cool, but it wouldn't last 1 day with the Miami Thug Vandals down here. They would chop that up like a piece of Sushi.

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Craig where you been! Working hard I presume. Hey we need to speak again mon! Call me this afternoon...

XL

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah Mon....Everyting Criss!!!!

I will try to give you a shout later...Work is kicking my behind fah sure....[boxing]

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anybody have a Car Cover For Sale...One that can withstand all the Elements.

Gracias [cheers]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts