Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As for the minor changes for the 2004 model....what is expected for the 2005?? Maybe a complete body refresh with true projector H.I.D's and an interior update?? Turbocharged V6 or will the Skyline make its debut in the states? How about a mystic paint option like the Ford Mustangs have..?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Complete body refresh after two years? Industry average is five.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">true projector H.I.D's and an interior update?? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

We don't have this now?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">will the Skyline make its debut in the states?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It already did. It's called the G35.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Turbocharged V6<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You're refering to the GT-R. There's a profound difference between a Skyline and a Skyline GT-R. The GT-R is rumored to be US bound but we'll have to wait and see on that front. I'd actually expect Nissan to keep that one under the Nissan badge.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">How about a mystic paint option like the Ford Mustangs have..?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

God, I hope not, and thankfully I can't imagine a luxury line doing so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts