·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now which one to take to the hockey game tonight?

The G of course [:D]

My son has been begging to drive it so I'm picking him up and letting him have at it!

GO PANTHERS! (I hope)

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

·
Registered
172 Posts
you lucky devil....i wish i had even one of those =) namely the G =)

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Oh my God! I'm so jealous! That is one sweet lineup [:O]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the Panthers came back from a 4-1 deficit to tie it up. Better than a loss [:)]

My Son, who's driven all my cars extensively, absolutely loved the G. He validated all the praises I've been giving the car.

BTW, IMHO the G stands it's ground with the pack in terms of looks too, albeit a bit taller than the rest of the crowd [:p]

Now if I could only do something with that 'bumpy' grille. Can't wait until the aftermarket heats up on the car.

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Bumpy grill? Are you more partial to the look of the Z? I'm the exact opposite as I find the grill on my G sexy and refined.

Different strokes though.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Right, i don't see anything wrong with the lil bumps...gives it a classy look with some hidden muscle inside...but like he said ...his opinion...glad your son loved it...but who wouldn't....[:)]

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
WOW...nice family of pets you have there rjt. I didn't know they made the viper in blue w/white stripe in 98'. My friends dad has the original 96' version.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It IS kind of tall for a sports car. You sit very high for a sports car, which certainly helps seeing past the soccer moms in their SUV, but does remove a bit of the road feel. It also means you have to drive faster to really feel like you're moving.

Luckily, the car seems willing to oblige in that regard.

·
Registered
143 Posts
rjt4re would you like to be my sugar daddy? LOL...seriously, that is one sweet family. Although I would have swapped the Viper for an Aston Martin V12 Vanguish...JMHO.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah I agree with you Renee on the Aston Martin BUT I'm sure the reason for that was only a $200,000 price difference! Not really worth the money in my opinion!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
rjt4re -

That's quite a collection you got there... How do you like the Willow interior compared to the Graphite? Was your Diamond Graphite / Willow a special order? I've been trying to decide between the 2 interiors myself and can't seem to make up my mind.

-Ken

-------
impatiently waiting for my Diamond Graphite...

·
Registered
45 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rjt4re

Finally got them all together for a shot.

Here's the Tumbnail:

(from left to right: '02 Porsche Carrera Cab, '03 G35C, '87 Ferrari 328 GTS, '98 Viper GTS)

If you want to see the full sized shot click on this link:

http://prod.bsis.bellsouth.net/coDataImages/p/Groups/103/103543/folders/58360/368876All-cars-Pass-Side-x.jpg

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[jaw]

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
12 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

rjt4re -

That's quite a collection you got there... How do you like the Willow interior compared to the Graphite? Was your Diamond Graphite / Willow a special order? I've been trying to decide between the 2 interiors myself and can't seem to make up my mind.

-Ken

-------
impatiently waiting for my Diamond Graphite...

no, the Diamond graphite with the willow leather isnt special order. but i think the willow is quite nice. and everyone else, i think that the G's hood looks quite similar to that of the Lexus' SC430 (easy for me to compar because i park next to my mom's everyday)

G35 coupe 5at
Diamond Graphite with willow
Fully loaded

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

I am about to order a 2004 G35 sedan in Diamond Graphite with Willow interior and I just want to confirm that this color combination will look good. Can you please send me close pictures of your coupe that clearly show the interior and body color? I would also appreciate your comments and how happy you are with the color and if you recommend it.

Later,
Simon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rjt4re

Finally got them all together for a shot.

Here's the Tumbnail:

(from left to right: '02 Porsche Carrera Cab, '03 G35C, '87 Ferrari 328 GTS, '98 Viper GTS)

If you want to see the full sized shot click on this link:

http://prod.bsis.bellsouth.net/coDataImages/p/Groups/103/103543/folders/58360/368876All-cars-Pass-Side-x.jpg

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

·
Registered
316 Posts
I realize this might be a tought question, like which of your children do you love the most, but I can't resist. Which is your favorite?

- Desperately seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
rjt4re hasn't been around here for quite some time now, but I'll answer your question:

If they were mine (major daydreaming here), I think I'd have to go with the Viper. I know the Ferrari is likely the most common choice, but I love that Viper!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 20 of 37 Posts