Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guys...My house looks like an infiniti dealership after my parents got the new FX 45. In adition to my G35C and my mom's QX4...I love the way they look....

·
Registered
17 Posts
hahaha, my house is like that too. my dad has 2002 Q45, my mom has 2003 G35 4 door and I have the 2003 G35 coupe.

03 G35C 6sp, Premium, Navigation

·
Registered
550 Posts
People think I have shares in Nissan [^]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Right now, I think my next car will either be an FX35 or an M45. I'm fairly certain I will keep my G for a very long time, but that family car (Mazda MPV) is gonna need to be replaced one day!

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
FX!
The M is a pimp car... but the FX is much more of a "family" ride.
I think you should leave the M to hitmen and accountants.[:D]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

I think you should leave the M to hitmen and accountants.[:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
How do you know I'm not one of those? [^]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Or, it might be "creative" accounting. You'll never know and I'll never tell. [;)]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Directed and mentored a team of Art Directors and Designers working across multi-disciplinary media. Developed concepts for a diverse range of industries including: Interactive Gaming, Professional Sports, Performing Arts, eCommerce, and Retail.

Developed strategies and concepts. Responsible for setting the tone and inspiring the creative staff on assignments ranging from simple corporate identity projects to fully-integrated launch campaigns incorporating both traditional and interactive components.

Created Advertising and Design for: Sega, Reebok, Coca-Cola, Turner Broadcasting, Columbia Pictures, NFL, NBA, NHL, Pioneer Electronics, WetSeal, Contempo, LA Gear.

But I already know, and DAMN am I impressed.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
[:I]

I'm bummed the Blazers never went with that design update. BUT IT'S ALL A FRONT! I SWEAR!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Nope. Not freelance. All that high profile stuff was done through agencies that I worked for. M3 is a great car, no doubt, but I fell in love with the G35 the day I got the "teaser" brochure from Infiniti. I wasn't even in the market for a new car then, so I threw the brochure away so it wouldn't tempt me... lot of good that did. [:D]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I understand your reasoning. I was in the process of finding a 350z, Audi TT, or used M3. When Car and Driver came in with their Bimmer Beater article. The rest is history.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I was looking at 330i, G35, WRX. Saw the same article :)

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts