Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might as well follow the trend and create my own topic. Anyone here from Texas? Texas anyone? [:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn straight...

Twilight Blue G35 Sedan.. early model year.
1 yr old, 10K miles.

Lovin every drive i take....hehe.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dejavu106

Anyone from Jersey???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
12 Posts
Howdy Chaz,

I’m a Texan. I am a transplant from NY/NJ area. I have been in Texas since 1980. I live in Missouri City, Lake Olympia subdivision. I work in the Galleria area.

Capper

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sup Capper...WOW you live really close to me. I live in far West Houston. Around the Westheimer and Highway 6 area...actually off of Eldridge. Ouch you have quite a drive every day huh? I work right at Beltway 8 and Westheimer...glad to see another Texas here...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Texas here as well. The Woodlands to be exact. Just got my G35 on Friday and loving every bit of it. Got the windows tinted on Saturday and I'm ready to roll.

Silver/Tan Leather
Premium Package
Sport-Tuned Suspension Package
DVD Infiniti Navigation System
Aero Package
Aerodynamic Body Kit (With Spoiler)

The whole enchilada!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the board Lead...my folks live in Conroe so I frequently am up in your neck of the woods. I love the Woodlands area...very nice area. I take it you bought yours at North Houston Infiniti? This is where I bought mine at right off of 1960 and 45.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Welcome to the board Lead...my folks live in Conroe so I frequently am up in your neck of the woods. I love the Woodlands area...very nice area. I take it you bought yours at North Houston Infiniti? This is where I bought mine at right off of 1960 and 45.

'03 G35 Sedan.

You got it. Great folks there. Best car buying experience ever (and I've bought several). They were all very accommodating, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. I went in for a test drive and walked out of there with a new car within a couple of hours.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My round trip to work is 34 miles and 1/2 of that is highway.

I purchased my G from Austin Infinity and had a great experience. None of the Houston dealers had the color & options I wanted also they would not offer any deals on their inventory.

Austin had 3 of the color & options I wanted (white, 5at, sport, and premium). They took $1500 off the sticker and delivered it to my front door on a flat bed truck free of charge on Christmas Eve.

I guess Santa thought I was a good boy last year [angel]…………

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
You got a similar deal than me Capper, only they kept the sticker at a $500.00 dollar discount but gave me the aero kit for free!!! (A $2800.00 value) Welcome to the club.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey what's up G35_Girl. Welcome to the site. Do you have a G35? If so coupe or sedan? I spent the last 4 1/2 years in Austin...love the city! Wanted to stay but a job took me elsewhere. You a student?

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey Chaz..yea its a G35 coupe..I just received it a week ago. Yes I am a student here at UT of austin. Austin is nice I am originally from Sugarland in Houston though.

G35 Coupe

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dyhuang37

hey chaz i live right around there too. got my g35 black coupe about two weeks ago.

Glad to know dyhuang. Welcome to the site. I have seen a lot of coupes around the area lately...they seem to be getting more and more popular! Wonder if there are any Houston area G clubs?

G35_girl, Wow nice car for a student. Yeah I live farely close to Sugarland currently. I graduated from UT last May and found a job over here in West Houston off of Beltway 8 and Westhiemer. What are you studying?

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ahh good ol communications...where all the hot girls were! hehe[:D]
I love my G35. I have had mine almost a year now and couldn't be happier. I almost traded it in for a coupe but I have been spoiled by the added room the sedan offers...although I LOVE the 18" coupe rims. You have these on your coupe? Any pics of it?

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have been reading the other forum site and people have been trying to meet up and trying to start up a club. i wish i had 18's on my coupe, but i couldn't wait for the order. what is the company called that you work at chaz? i drive by that location everytime i go to UH.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No pics yet...but yea I have the 18's on. I also have the aero kit and nav. I luv this car. I went around all day today tryin to find someone to wire a dvd player to play on my Nav screen, but no one would do it. They were scared to mess up my car. This sux. What major did u graduate as?

G35 Coupe

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dyhuang, I work for Caminus Corporation, an energy trading software company although we just recently have been bought out by Sungard Data Systems. UH dyhuang...are you a student there?

G35_girl, I graduated with a degree in Economics...although my first two years I was a comp. sci. major and still work in that today doing programming/support work. Yeah not alot of people will want to tackle that project...but once you can find someone it is a really nice feature to have. Also probably because it is illegal not many people want to mess with it.

'03 G35 Sedan.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts