Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please do not take offense to the story below - I just could not believe the salesman's reaction when we came across a g35.....

------------------------

What a nice night to take a ride - mid 70's low humidity, just overall pleasant.

So - on my way back from work i decided to look down dealers row and what do i see - A 2002 Blue Z06 at the dealership that i purchased mine. I go up to group of salesman.. "Can we help you" they so nicely asked, "Yup - want to take the z06 for a ride" i said, "what happened to your vette" they asked (they recognized me) "yadda yadda" me filling in story here about how mine was almost totaled (dumb lady).

Anyway so i am driving the Z and the salesman takes me onto rt.273 (Nice OPEN Highway), he actually tells me to show him what this bad boy has... so i just had to - Floored it in first with a quick shift into second which sent the car sliding and the guy immediatly grabbed the "oh shit" handle and jokingly said "I guess you know how to drive this"..

Anyway - so we are just crusing along and we come across a new g35, we catch a light togethor and the salesman is screaming at the guy "He can't handle this, he aint got nothin!!!" I laugh and throw a rev and the salesman is hanging out the window still trying to egg the g35 on "you got him, he can't hang" (it was a priceless moment) so the light turns green and i dont think i need to tell you the rest :)

I just could not belive the salesman was heckling the owner of the G...

Just thought it was a funny story to share.

2000 C5 FRC
Little Mods = [email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
That's funny! Do you post on the Corvetteforum.com site? I am Gardiner there as well. The Z06 is a blast, the FRC are a pretty cool car as well. What color is your FRC?

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I post over there as well - same name also. - Pewter

My Buddy is looking to purchase a g35 and keeps busting my stones and sending me links to this site all the time - figured it was time to join [:D]

z was definatly a blast - i could only imagine how much MORE trouble i can get into with that.

2000 C5 FRC
Little Mods = [email protected]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hehe, good story! I can just picture a sales guy heckling a G! he must have big-time confidence in your driving to encourage that too! [cheers]

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
heh heh... salesmen will do anything to sell a car! excellent story, firetruck. Welcome to the realm of the G. Now Gardiner will have a Z06 cohort.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
That is some funny stuff. I too test drove a 2002 Z06 and they are a load of power. My good buddy has one and I frequently drive his every time he is in town.

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

1 - 6 of 6 Posts