Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I test drove a 350Z and today I went out in a G35. Now I don't have my "G" yet, but I have to say the Nissan Motor Company put its foot in this recipe. (that's a good thing) Both cars are fun as can be, but I have to give the nod to the G. It handles better AND has a back seat! I made up my mind before I shifted into 3rd!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I sat in the 350 before I ever even knew about the G. Just didn't feel right.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I went to test drive a 350 also while "waiting" for my G... but the lack of a back seat really made me not consider it seriously.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldn't tell much difference in power. I think the TCS or VDC, or whatever, was turned off in the G and turned on in the Z. When I took 2nd in the Z, it grabbed the street and politely climbed the tach. But in the G!... This thing BARKED AND SQUATTED like a Doberman taking a dump!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I went to nissan to buy a Z back in Dec...ready to sign, but the only one they had with leather had a 36k sticker..touring, 18's, nav..anyway, they were marking it up another 6k, and wouldn't budge[banghead]...Read about the G coupe in C/D, and went to infiniti in Jan...fell in love with a G coupe, all except for shoulder room.. thats how i ended up with my sedan [:D]...saved about 9k over that Z as well[boink]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Now if they could just graft the "Z" back end on the G35C.....hmmmmm....[boink]

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GTO2050

Now if they could just graft the "Z" back end on the G35C.....hmmmmm....[boink]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The Z Rear looks freaky[bigeyes]...I prefer the G35 Coupe's Rear of all three

Z
G35 Sedan
G35 Coupe

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
13 Posts
I never had a 2seater before, I like looking back and seeing those 2 extra seats back there, if only to put groceries, or in my case extra cd cases.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Does anyone know if the Z has a glove box on the passenger side? I was going to say one nice thing about the 2-seater was the fact that the DVD unit for Nav was located behind the driver seat, leaving more room for glove box storage, but the QTVR on their site makes it look like there's no glove box in front of the passenger seat. I can see the storage unit behind it though. Just curious.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
27 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Does anyone know if the Z has a glove box on the passenger side? I was going to say one nice thing about the 2-seater was the fact that the DVD unit for Nav was located behind the driver seat, leaving more room for glove box storage, but the QTVR on their site makes it look like there's no glove box in front of the passenger seat. I can see the storage unit behind it though. Just curious.

-Ken

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Nope, no glove box. There's storage behind the passanger seat instead.

"Moderation in all things, including moderation."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts