Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man oh man I am so sick of this nonsense.

The G35 SC is such a beautiful car, and has been out since mid November. I live here in Hell Arizona (Phoenix), AND HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE DANG SC IN PERSON AT ALL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL of my friends, and I mean ALL, have seen AT LEAST one on the road, and most have seen a lot more. But most of my friends do not like it. Me on the other hand, I love this car but have yet to see one! My best friend, who will be over later tonight (and I'll have him post the story), has actually raced one. It's a good story, and he races quite frequently. I have seen one at the dealer, but they said I could not test drive it unless I wanted to sign up to buy one right there. I could not believe it. I had to sign up to buy one and put down a deposit just to test drive it. And I wouldn't have been able to test drive it then anyways because they wait until your order comes in, let you test drive yours, and you either take it or get your deposit back...NUTS!!!! I WANNA DRIVE ONE!!!

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know exactly what you mean, I live in AZ too, havent seen any coupes on the road, only one I did see was back in December, at that time I didnt even know what kind of car it was, but once I saw it fell in love with it, black G35C.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
My buddy just spotted a black one and said it looked amazing! I've only seen DG and BS here so far.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
153 Posts
Black on Black is beautiful...but like i posted in another thread...Dia. Graphite is a right in between color...looks great!

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm in Phoenix, right across from the Sottsdale dealership, actually. I have a diamond graphite 6MT.

1) The reason they aren't letting people test drive them is that the demand is too high to keep one on hand just for display. I'd be pissed if some jackass had driven mine, bumping up against the rev limitter (that's my job).

2) Phoenix is not hell. Perhaps you lack the ability to appreciate the beauty of the Sonoran desert, and 75 degree weather all year with the exception of three months, but that's your character flaw and not the city's. :p

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol semi....youve got quite the attitude in response to my posts.

nothing personal -- at least not on my end (as of yet)

and it is not my fault for it never raining here or for it to never experience actually COLD weather, which reminds me, you said you just moved back here, where from?

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm only teasing of course. That's just how my friends and I communicate. Feel honored.

The lack of cold isn't a bad thing. I wear flip flops year round. I love that. Cold sucks. It makes everything miserable and you can't speed around in your sports car in the snow.

Most people seem to not mind giving up the rain for the single most beautiful sky on the planet.

:p

Not sure about the moving back thing. The only other city I've ever lived in is Tucson (now THAT is hell) during college but I've been back in Phoenix for a couple of years.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh you went to UofA? That's where 98% of my friends are going. I dont want to stay in state, however, even though as I said i love it here. And you were right, we have the most beautiful sky (sunrises, sunsets, and everything inbetween) of anywhere I've ever heard of.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAW MY FIRST G35C yesterday in the rain and it was AWESOME! Maybe it was one of you arizonians. I was at Union Hills and Tatum and it was turning left onto Union HIlls if any of you were there let me know. Wow. Finally. After so long. Too bad there was so much other noise, I couldn't hear the engine. But it's lights were on and i got to watch those cool tail lights fade into the distance =) aww yea......

[8D]

i feel good.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Wasn't me dude. I don't get up there often.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I've already seen several here in the Philly area. Almost all of them with the Aero package.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

1 - 11 of 11 Posts