Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font face="Impact"><font face="Arial">This may be one of the best set of wheels I have ever seen on a G 35. Thought I would share it with everyone.</font id="Arial"></font id="Impact">
http://www.giovannawheels.com/gfg/gallery/versailles-g35.jpg

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I don't think it's the pixel size that made it all weird-looking...that would just make it small. Do other pics with your camera look that bad?
Maybe it's not focused right? But that doesn't really look like a focus problem, it looks like crappy digitizing. What kind of camera do you have?

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
mickeyd, you got a closeup shot of those rims? They look okay in this shot, but maybe a little too pimp for my tastes.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Heres a new one...I deleted my other post. I was wondering if anyone knew what FX45 wheels would look like on a coupe. Maybe someone can photoshop mine. This pic looks alot better

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance |

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are 20' rims and are gfg (a division of giovanna wheels)which is a three piece rim that costs about $1,600 a rim! I am ordering them for my G as soon as it comes in! Look up WTW corp who I believe destibutes that rim. I can not wait to see what they are going to look like on diamond graphite!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
They look nice. $5600 nice? That is debatable, especially since that is not even including the tires, which for Z rated 20's you could expect to spend another $1600 on tires at least. Hmmm... $7200, sounds like it is time to start shopping for a used Ducati.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.