254 Posts
Any idea how much horsepower this will actually create?[angel]
Anyone have an idea why it will fit the coupe, and not the sedan[dunno]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
550 Posts
Pretty Nice.....How much more Horses / Torque does it give out?

It better be a whole s%$t load for $5000.00

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey CMEGOBYU

We are thinking similarly..You beat me by 1 minute on the post....[:D]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The forum that I found the info on said that the 350z was pushing about 370 to the wheels. Thats a pretty high number. The stillen supoercharger at stillen days put out about 310 hp at the wheels. At least this supercharger doesn't require a hood mod like the stillen does.

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

Hey CMEGOBYU

We are thinking similarly..You beat me by 1 minute on the post....[:D]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Its them quick fingers i got from drivin a desk when i'm not driving my G[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
49 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gsuIrvin

I was going to put this in the perfomance mods section, but it only applies to the coupe.

http://www.superchargersonline.com/product_detail.asp?PricePass=294973&ProductID=1664

'03 platinum coupe

The first G35 Coupe for the Procharger is going to be delivered to them on Monday by us. I am sending a Laser Red/Graphite 6M with all of the toys (including catback exhaust) for them to use as the prototype. We are trucking it up and back.

We will post dyno numbers, etc. upon completion. We will also be offering it for sale.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

We will post dyno numbers, etc. upon completion. We will also be offering it for sale.

Keep us posted DFW [:D]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
4 Posts
$5,000 dollars... holy sheeeeat Batman. You can buy a nice new motor for most cars for that much. In fact, for 3,000 to 5,000 bucks you can buy a 4.6L Cobra or GT motor... depending on how it's rigged, $5,000 will get u around 575 HP. Not that any of you are going to run out and buy a mustang, i'm sure as hell not going to, but it helps give an idea of what alternative uses $5,000 greenbacks can be put to.

I have forsaken all other upgrades to wait for a supercharger for my G Coupe, but I guess i'll wait juuuust a bit longer for them to bring the prices down a bit. [banghead]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS CONVERSATION STARTED, BUT I HAVE A 2003 G35 COUPE WITH AN ATI (ACCESSIBLE TECHNOLOGIES INC.) CENTIFUGAL SUPERCHARGER WITH AN AIR TO AIR INTERCOOLER. MY DYNO READS 350 RWP AND ABOUT 447 TO THE CRANK. IT'S POWERFUL AND SMOOTH. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE HAD IS THAT THE CAR REVS UP SO FAST THAT THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CANNOT SHIFT FAST ENOUGH AND THE REV LIMITER KICKS IN,THUS CAUSING A SHORT LOSS OF POWER. ALMOST LIKE SOMEONE CUT THE ENGINE FOR A 1/4 OF A SECOND. AFTER DRIVING THE CAR FOR A WHILE IT IS LIKE SECOND NATURE WHEN TO LET OFF THE GAS AT THE RIGHT TIME TO ALLOW FOR A SMOOTH SHIFT. IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF A COMPUTER REPROGRAMMER TO MOVE THE SHIFT POINTS PLEASE POST IT. THANKS DOC

·
Registered
649 Posts
You did well finding topic this old. In fact, the original link is now bad. Techno Squared can reprogram your ECU for about $500-see link below. That will be my last upgrade, too. Do you have any timeslips or do you have any new numbers for 0-60 and 1/4 mile since your SC?

http://www.technosquareinc.com/g35.htm

·
Registered
461 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DRMUSCATO

Stuff
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">All caps is considered an online version of screaming. Just thought I'd let you know :)

[hammer]

·
Registered
25 Posts
What you need to make the auto tranny to shift as soon as you click the hammer.
It's called a shift kit for your tranny. it is a valvebody mod that will give you quicker and firmer shifts , when the revs are going up so quick we dont have time to wait for the tranny to shift.we need it like Bam Bam Bam

·
Registered
489 Posts
Do you guys realise that this thread was 3 years old yesterday? Just thought i would point that out...

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
why cali specifically? i hear turbo oesnt work well with heat, but texas or AZ are much hotter, or are you referring to something else that's only in cali?

b/c of smog.

i live in florida and you know how hot it is here and turbo's are great. and dont beat down your motor like SC's plus you get more output. way better powerband. also that way there's an intercooler.

·
Registered
25 Posts
No I cant get a turbo because I'm planning on going back to Cali soon as my work here is complete Electronic Eng doing work at the cape, it was supposed to be for 6months ,hell its been 2 years and still no launch date, with all the delays and all. Hell I could be here for ever.

So I decided to ship my baby here .

Still have my 68 torino 427 stroked small block 600 plus ponies back in Cali
All American Muscle

My 2cents worth

1 - 20 of 26 Posts