Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen so few G35 coupes in Southern California -- and when I do, they're usually Red, Silver or Blue. But for some reason I've seen 4 different Black Obsidians in the past two days (on the 5 south, 210 east, parked in Pasadena and driving in Valencia), and I must say, they look damn nice! Much better in person than in the photos I've seen.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Black's REAL nice. Guy in my apt. complex just got one. But he NEVER washes it. It's so sad, seeing such a beautiful car dirty all the time. Plus, he hasn't dressed the tires once! Some people!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
21 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ
Please excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean dress the tires? Is that like spraying some "jet black" polish on it so it has that wet shine look?

Black's REAL nice. Guy in my apt. complex just got one. But he NEVER washes it. It's so sad, seeing such a beautiful car dirty all the time. Plus, he hasn't dressed the tires once! Some people!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You're not doing so well with those quotes are you?

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">You're not doing so well with those quotes are you?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL... I'm sure han-man will get the hang of it by the time he reaches 10 posts?

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.