Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as many of you may already know, I have ordered my aftermarket forged aluminum alloy wheels, and I am either going to stash the stockies in my garage, or send them to a new home for the right price. I would hate to part with them, but it would hurt me more having them sit without being put to work.

Are any of you interested in making me an offer? I would like to see a coupe with them on... Hey wasn't there some of you who wanted 17's for winter driving? Hit me back! You can e-mail me at: [email protected], or simply reply to this thread...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Xzellerate...your email doesn't work. I'm interested...name your ballpark for those!

Silver 2003 G35C 6 Speed Premium/NAV

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks anyway man....I found some [thmsup][thmsup]

Silver 2003 G35C 6 Speed Premium/NAV

·
Registered
97 Posts
XL, I wouldn't mind one of those tires, i like the though of having a full size spare in the trunk. I know you probably want to sell them all together, but if you can't then holla at me.

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

XL, I wouldn't mind one of those tires, i like the though of having a full size spare in the trunk. I know you probably want to sell them all together, but if you can't then holla at me.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah man I am definately wanting to sell the complete set, if I do sell it. Hey call me up when you get a chance man, I need to tell you a couple things about yesterday... Peace!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Decided not to sell them for convenience reasons... Thanks to all who inquired anyways!

XL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts