Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

SRT-4 smokes WRX

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Semi On 
#1 ·
Both stock. Too bad the Neon looks like ace. Looks like the AWD chokes the HP and torque on the highway.

SRT-4 vs. WRX Video

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

#3 ·
I'm just not a hatchback fan. It's very cool to see relatively inexpensive high performance cars coming out, but I just find them all ugly.

#6 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dragmod

FYI the Neon and the WRX aren't hatchbacks. [loser]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Heh. You're quite right! Silly me. I think it's more the squashed look with the higher back that bugs me. Both cars share that with your typical hatchback.

#8 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Will the Neon give our G's any problems? [?]

XL

From what I have heard of them they should give the G's a good runnin. I have seen stock WRX's runnin 14.4's at the track. BUT the neon probably has alot more Torque and lower gearing hence why it kicked the WRX on the highway at top speeds...

'03 G35 Sedan.

#9 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Will the Neon give our G's any problems? [?]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

Depends on what you mean by "problem". If some tweeked out high school kid with a huge spoiler and ground effects plus a fat tail pipe pulls up next to you and races you, yes it will probably keep up well.

Will it detract from the attention your absolutely gorgeous car gets by those passing by? I doubt it. Will it race along side you enveloping the driver in a respectable amount of luxury? Not at all.

#11 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Will it detract from the attention your absolutely gorgeous car gets by those passing by? I doubt it. Will it race along side you enveloping the driver in a respectable amount of luxury? Not at all.

Thanks semi, and I agree with the gorgeousness of the G. I seriously believe that even after loosing to a freak like that, we would still have flock of chicks heading our ways from the sidelines to ride in our cars.

Peace!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.