Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font face="Verdana">I looked into this topic on FA.com and G35driver.com and really couldn't find a topic directed to this question so here it goes. I do like the Aero Package and dont mind the look of the rear spoiler, but when i saw the two lip spoilers offered by Impul and Gialla, I kinda have to say I like the way those look better. Now most likely if I were to change the spoiler to a lip this would screw up the drag cuz Im sure they didn't throw the car into a wind tunnel and test it, but if you were to take off the rear spoiler offered in the Aero package and put on one of those lip spoilers in place of it would you say that there would be holes in the trunk that would have to be filled?[banghead]thank you for all your input!!</font id="Verdana">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
why don't you just buy a car without the rear spoiler, and add the rear diffuser yourself...if memory serves me correct, the aero pkg is $550....diffusers are prob only $100...save yourself the 450, and buy your spoiler seperately[:D]...also if you get aero pkg, the brake light is on the spoiler, not the deck---if your aftermarket spoiler doesn't have a brake light, it might be nice to have the one on the rear deck[pimp]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do i post a pic so it shows up on the forum? thankx, once i know ill post them up right away
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Fwabs

How do i post a pic so it shows up on the forum? thankx, once i know ill post them up right away
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I think the pic has to be hosted on a webpage and you provide the url to that webpage, encapsulated in the 'img' and '/img' tags.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,621 Posts


IMO, this (the impul kit) is the better looking of the two.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps



IMO, this (the impul kit) is the better looking of the two.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Is that fa real??? Dayummm!!! Sweeeetttt!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Which listing is for the spoiler? [See below...]

IMPUL 535CS AERODYNAMICS SYSTEM

�¡ƒtƒ�ƒ“ƒgƒoƒ“ƒp�[ƒXƒ|ƒCƒ‰�[�iƒEƒŒƒ^ƒ“�j�iƒtƒHƒOƒ‰ƒ“ƒv•Ê”„‚è�j 110,000‰~

�¡ƒTƒCƒhƒXƒeƒbƒv�iABS�j 80,000‰~

�¡ƒŠƒAƒoƒ“ƒp�[�iƒEƒŒƒ^ƒ“�j 100,000‰~

�¡ƒŠƒAƒXƒ|ƒCƒ‰�[�iƒEƒŒƒ^ƒ“�j�@3•ªŠ„ 48,000‰~

�¡ƒOƒŠƒ‹ƒGƒ“ƒuƒŒƒ€�iƒGƒ“ƒuƒŒƒ€‘䋤�j15,000‰~

�¡ƒtƒHƒOƒ‰ƒ“ƒv�Eƒn�[ƒlƒXƒLƒbƒg 38,000‰~

�@�ã‹Lƒtƒ‹ƒLƒbƒg‰¿Ši 370,000‰~
�E‰¿Ši‚É‚ÍŽæ•t�H’À�A“h‘•—¿‹à�A�Á”ï�Å“™‚ÍŠÜ‚Ü‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚¹‚ñ�B
�E�¤•i‚̉¿Ši�AŽd—l‚Í—��‚È‚­•Ï�X‚·‚邱‚Æ‚ª‚ ‚è‚Ü‚·�B
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by C_Lawd

Which listing is for the spoiler? [See below...]

IMPUL 535CS AERODYNAMICS SYSTEM

�¡ƒtƒ�ƒ“ƒgƒoƒ“ƒp�[ƒXƒ|ƒCƒ‰�[�iƒEƒŒƒ^ƒ“�j�iƒtƒHƒOƒ‰ƒ“ƒv•Ê”„‚è�j 110,000‰~

�¡ƒTƒCƒhƒXƒeƒbƒv�iABS�j 80,000‰~

�¡ƒŠƒAƒoƒ“ƒp�[�iƒEƒŒƒ^ƒ“�j 100,000‰~

�¡ƒŠƒAƒXƒ|ƒCƒ‰�[�iƒEƒŒƒ^ƒ“�j�@3•ªŠ„ 48,000‰~

�¡ƒOƒŠƒ‹ƒGƒ“ƒuƒŒƒ€�iƒGƒ“ƒuƒŒƒ€‘䋤�j15,000‰~

�¡ƒtƒHƒOƒ‰ƒ“ƒv�Eƒn�[ƒlƒXƒLƒbƒg 38,000‰~

�@�ã‹Lƒtƒ‹ƒLƒbƒg‰¿Ši 370,000‰~
�E‰¿Ši‚É‚ÍŽæ•t�H’À�A“h‘•—¿‹à�A�Á”ï�Å“™‚ÍŠÜ‚Ü‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚¹‚ñ�B
�E�¤•i‚̉¿Ši�AŽd—l‚Í—��‚È‚­•Ï�X‚·‚邱‚Æ‚ª‚ ‚è‚Ü‚·�B

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Really...hmmm i'd go with the second one[^]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,441 Posts
c_lawd... what's the URL of the page you're getting that gobbly-**** from? You can try to translate it with babelfish.

-Ken


2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top