Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! This is going to be a dumb question but I couldn't find a definite answer anywhere. Perhaps it is because its a dumb question. None the less, I was wondering if I may replace my speakers from an 04 coupe using speakers from an 05/06/07? My car has the bose speakers, if that'll make a difference. Reason I am inquiring is because my speakers blew when I bought the car and I just want to replace them. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Just a guess but I'd think if the speaker comes from an Infiniti bose system, same location and size etc.... should be the same spec but some others here would be better experienced.

The simple answer is look up the part # and see if it's the same for a few model years as if you are going to buy it online. If it's the same part #, that'll be the safest bet. Then source it where you can get the deal.

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
They are all the same bose speakers from 03/07

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 06 g coupe. I rear deck speakers and that little amp in the trunk. After pulling the door panel off I realized that even though the sound was pretty good, the speakers were crap. So I replaced them all. The door speakers were pretty easy but if you go after market you will need some adapters to push the new speaker out away from the door frame. Got some for 15 bucks a pair. To replace the rear side and rear deck speakers, the inside paneling will have to be disassembled. It is a major undertaking. I went alpine all around. The 6x9 woofers in the rear deck were replaced with 3way 6x9s and a kicker 10 inch sub for the trunk. I installed two amps one for the inside speakers and on for the sub.. All inside speakers are wired through the trunk. Ill look for the pics and post them. I hope this helped. If you want my bose door speakers let me know. Ill give them to you for free.

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
Did you also replace the rear side panel speakers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts