Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys..i was wondering, if the G35 has the dual exhaust where the muffler is going from left to right unlike the sedan from front to back, does the coupe have a spare tire?? Because it seems like the spare tire area is take up by the muffler on the coupe so where is the spare tire, does it even have a spare??

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The trunk is significantly smaller because of this, but it does indeed have a spare in the trunk, under the mat.

·
Registered
550 Posts
From the first look at my trunk the day I got my car, I thought my spare tire would be from a lawn mower, but sure enough , there is one in there.

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
If it's like the one on the sedan, it's not the incredibly whimpy kind you get with other cars, but it's not a full size spare either.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So if both have a spare im sure its possible to somehow mount the dual borla exhaust (i guess making the trunk a little smaller) but still keeping the spare.
???

What you guys think?...can this be done on the sedan?

2003.5 6MT Sedan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.