Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Q pulled on me tonight on the way home, so I had to show it what it's powerful little brother could do. we were both doing around ninety and the guy kept speeding up. I let him have a taste but we were coming up on the toll booths so he had to slow to pay since he didn't have a tag like me. I just let it go at this point. Several miles down the road I see some HIDs coming up quickly and I realize this guy wants to go at it again. I slowed to about 70 and let him pass me, then I punched it (didn't take me long to get right up behind him) and stayed at about a cars length as we came up on two ******** in trucks going 70 side by side. Eventually one of the morons got over and the Q hit it as did I. Within 4 seconds I was passing him up and by the time I hit 110 he was at least 3 car lengths away. Guy must have been pissed. It wasn't even close.

[fight]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think what pissed him off was the ******** made him wish he were back home. Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa!!!!!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Very nice Lead...keep representin man! I had a showdown last night driving up I-45 heading to Dallas. A GS300 wanted a piece of me and we both punched it around 60 going through Corsicana up to about 110 when I finally let up after being about 2-3 car lengths ahead of him. SMOKED!!!

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Good race bro but I'm not sure if the Q driver was a good one. If you read my topic "G35 vs. FX45" you'll know what I'm taking about. The G's big bother got the big 4.5 V8 engine that will go crazy on high ends and top speed. I'm sure that you'll smoke him form zero but it will be harder on top speed.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by h22_luder

Good race bro but I'm not sure if the Q driver was a good one. If you read my topic "G35 vs. FX45" you'll know what I'm taking about. The G's big bother got the big 4.5 V8 engine that will go crazy on high ends and top speed. I'm sure that you'll smoke him form zero but it will be harder on top speed.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, I'd say that if he doesn't know how to put his foot on the gas and steer an automatic in a strait line, then I'd agree. I doubt he was giving it 75% gas since he was obviously not wanting me to pass him.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

1 - 9 of 9 Posts