Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was sitting at a red light when all of a sudden this eclipse came by, it had an exhaust, and was dropped on rims (i have no idea about rims and dunno what they were). We reved our engines to signal that we were going to race. Once the light turned green we were off. First gear i pulled ahead an easy car length, next gear another car length, and then it was over by the time i hit third. He came by on the next red light and lowered his window..he said "nice car", "what u got under the hood". I told him it was stock and he started laughing. Its amazing how some people don't belive the G is fast because it looks like a luxury car. By the way..i didn't get a chance to see the back of his car so i didn't know what type of an eclipse it was but i know it was the late models.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Yeah, those newer Eclipses are pretty slow V6's. The older 4 banger turbos were quite a bit faster (still no match for the G though). Nice kill!

[fight]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Nice kill! [clapper]
[hammer]
[xx(]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
869 Posts
"What you got under your hood?"

An engine you dumbass....

reminds me of a story.

I'm at a Honda carshow, my friend has a JDM valve cover, it is red rather than black. A Ricer comes up to him and asks him if the engine is Japanese... his replay

"sure it's Japanese, ITS A HONDA!"

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

[lol]What else could it be, "No dude, it's a big block chevy, ya know a 502 mountain motor spraying."

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan
2003 Z06 Corvette
2003 S10 Extended cab
1991 Honda CRXsi
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[lol][lol]
hey i just realized i have a japanese engine too....maybe i should mention that next time i wax a ricer[loser]....."Hey man this thing came with one of those Japanese V 6's!!!![pimp]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.