Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I was heading back home from work and i game to a red light and a honda insight pulled up next to me, its those hybrid cars i think from honda. The green light when on and i was just tired and very slowly went off the line and just had a sudden urge to punch it like 5 seconds later, the insight was already about 4-5 car lengths ahead...i fleeeew by him and both of us had our windows down and i heard him screaming "Nooooo, you beat me!!" I came to the next light and he pulled next to me and said the same thing..lolll...he was laughing too..obviously he was just messing around..lol..We laughed, he was telling me how i had a cool car, i said thanks and said the same thing back and he started laughing..loll. About 5 minutes down the road he blew by me doing like 50 in a 35 zone as he was laughing out the window at me..lol so i just punched it and saw him turn into a liiiitle tiny dot in my rear view mirror and then never saw him again..lol He a young guy like me with his buddy sitting next to him. How fast are those Insights?...anyone got any numbers on those things?

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

I would imagine that they could scream through the quarter mile in a blazing 20-something seconds...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I found 11-sec 0-60. But when you can go 600mi on a $15 tank of gas, who cares? They're not supposed to be fast.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

1 - 3 of 3 Posts