Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Southeast PA here. Who's with me! ALTHOUGH... I don't exactly have my G yet [:D][:D][:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where 'bouts in central Jersey?

6-speed

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'll be going to Penn State this beginning this summer/fall so I'll be back east with you all. I can't wait. Abd I might possibly get my G35 SC sophomore year at PSU.

I'll be at main campus so if anybody knows anyone or attends there, give me a PM.

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Martin... I happen to be a PSU grad! Live outside Philly now. Where are you living? We had a house Junior and Senior year right across the street from Nittany Beverage, oh that was nice [:D]

By the way, be sure to eat at Uncle Chen's whenever you can, that place is awesome!

6-speed

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm not sure where I'm living yet. Find out later this month prob. I'm one of those geeks in some ways for am I am hoping to attend the honors program. But whether I'm accepted or not I hope to stay in either Atherton or Simmons. Don't get me wrong though -- i love to have fun, i just still want to sleep and study too.

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Geek... ha! One of my good buddies was in the honors program up at PSU and drank like a fish. Did more drugs then you could imagine too. Hey, work hard, play hard right. That's the definition of the G!

6-speed

·
Registered
172 Posts
lol!!
thats pretty funny. but the real questions are...
(in no part. order)
1) How did he do?
2) Does he have a girlfriend?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Brought my 6MT home Friday, joined this forum today. I'm in South Jersey, I'm in!

[cheers]

John K.
'03 6MT/Premium/Aero

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome aboard John. I'm still "patiently" waiting for the G!

6-speed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts