Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please go down to the last post for current information.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rockman

I'de like to attend if it's ok. My coupe doesn't come in till <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not a problem rock, do you have any G35 friends that you can ride out with in your area? Get as many people as you can! [jump2]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
30 Posts
My buddy just got an Ivory Pearl auto sedan, loaded w/ the body kit.

Rockman
DG/G 6MT Coupe w/prem. (on order)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rockman

My buddy just got an Ivory Pearl auto sedan, loaded w/ the body kit.

Rockman
DG/G 6MT Coupe w/prem. (on order)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

South Motors? I thought that car would never sell! Tell him congrats. Are you riding out with him? The G35 hub meeting will be in the Muvico parking lot (Hollywood), by the bank from 6:30pm, to 7:30pm. Look for the flock of G's. From there, we will head out to the Tower Shops at 7:30pm. Two pearl sedans, hell yes. [rockon] Can everybody please give me confirmation?

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay guys, today is the big day and it looks like the weather in on our side so far... I need who ever is going to please call me in order to confirm. My cell is: 305-776-0015. I will explain all details over the phone. If no answer, just leave a message and number confirming that you are going. See you there! [bigmouth]

XL

·
Registered
6 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">As you all may know by now, Friday is the release of the new movie: "2Fast 2Furious." I was thinking of seeing this movie in Muvico, and plan on buying the tickets for a 9/9:15pm showing.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm down for watching 2Fast2Furious. I'd be down for meeting up early like at Tower Shops on Friday then rolling out to watch the movie at

a nice big theater like the big one at Sawgrass Mall, or the big one at Muvico by I-75 and Sheridan (Pembroke/Davie area)

Whatchall think?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
**Meet Update**

This week's meet is taking place on Saturday. Please click above link again, but scroll down to the last posts... Holla back!

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, here are the details:
Meet will take place at the Bank of America in the Muvico plaza, Sheridan street. 6:30-7:30pm, then we all ride out. Bring your cameras! You can contact me at Cell: 305-776-0015. Holla back!

XL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yo,

This last meet was pretty tight. Good few people showed up. Does anyone have pics posted anywhere about that meet?

Also, what's the story for this Friday with Tower Shops? Last I heard, we were gonna meet up at that same Muvico theater and then head over to Tower Shops. What time? 8pm? 9pm?

Fabian

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fabian, I'll make it this Friday if I get enough people to go. BTW, all the info is in the sedan forum. Check me back!

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by viczeva

how was it?!?!?!??!?!!?!

First of all, why weren't you there!!! [:(!]

·
Registered
197 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by viczeva

how was it?!?!?!??!?!!?!

First of all, why weren't you there!!! [:(!]

i really wanted to go, but my car is still on the shop until wednesday. so if i didnt have the g, i didnt see the point of going and i couldnt get there if i wanted too..

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh damn, I didn't know your car was in the shop... Me missing out on allot in this forum lately, too busy. What happened?

XL

·
Registered
197 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Oh damn, I didn't know your car was in the shop... Me missing out on allot in this forum lately, too busy. What happened?

XL

this happened http://6mt.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1760[banghead][thmsdn]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts