Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw an excellent thread here on installing the clear side-markers on the coupe...

Anyone have a link for buying these for the G??
Any idea on what they should cost...

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jarrett...Wasn't the install thread your's?? The pics from FreshAlloy.com??

Which thread was that again???[?]

·
Registered
230 Posts
No, I had replied to a tread but I don't think I started it.[dunno]

Anyway the install is super easy to do. It literaly will take you longer to get them out of the packaging than to do the install.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checked out the site...They look great!! Thanks...

Was gonna send them an inquiry...Would definitely choose sending them a check and NOT my CC#...

Problem free transaction [?]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Anyone have photos of a DG with clear corners? I think I prefer the orange color on my DG... but can see how clear might work better on other colors. Althoug a good photo may change my mind! [;)]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kloh...Was thinking they (The Clear) would match nicely with the long, vertical, clear side-lights on the main light assembly...Would love to see a pic, before sending the $$...

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
heh heh.... I was thinking how nice the orange matches the circular parking lights... but like I said, I may be swayed if someone can post a good pic. And I'm not talkin' about a closeup of just the area. I'd like to get an overall impression of the full car with it, or at least the full front half.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JB---How long did it take these folks to get back to you?? I sent an inquiry and I'm still waiting a week later for a reply...[irk]

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thats interesting, I got a response the same day - made payment a day later, and got a USPS tracking number the same day I made payment.

Not sure what's up with them now. When I get home, I will give the email for the salesperson I dealt with.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1CRAZMOFO

JB---How long did it take these folks to get back to you?? I sent an inquiry and I'm still waiting a week later for a reply...[irk]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I actually asked for a quote a few days ago and got a response the next day. And then i sent in ANOTHER quote request yesterday and got a reply this morning. So they seem to be pretty good with requests...

HOWEVER... They quoted me for $77 for the pair of clear sidemarkers for the G35 Coupe... what's up with that? And then I e-mailed them saying someone off my forum (this forum) got then for $55 or so and they said that that's not true and that it is "a no can do" [dunno]

Does anyone know of a cheaper place where i can get clear sidemarkers for $50 or so? Ebay has them for around $65-70, Clearcorners.com has some weird ones for $200-$300, strictlyZ.com is out of stock (but charge about $70 too), and japanparts.com is asking fr $77 (including SH)... hrm...

-no sig this time

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sent them another request...Maybe they never got the first one....

·
Registered
230 Posts
I definitely got them for that price - here's a copy of the email they sent (maybe the conversion rate has changed - I placed my order on 4/4/03):

MOFO - My guy's email address is at the bottom.

Hello Jarrett,
Thank you for the inquiry.

<Parts for Infiniti G35 Coupe>
*083-004-004 Clear Side Turn Lenses: 5,800 JPY
*083-013-072 Sports Horn Pair: 5,800 JPY
*Shipping to USA via EMS: 2,400 JPY
(It'll take about 10-12 days (business day) to get to USA since we receive your payment)
*Mail Order Card sale(5%) by C.C.Company: 737 JPY
=================================================================-
GRAND TOTAL: 14,737 JPY

You can check the approximate Currency Conversion at
http://www.xe.com/ucc

<HOW TO ORDER>
Please visit our website(about payment) at
http://www.japanparts.com/Howtoorder.htm
and fill out the Secure Server Order Form at
https://www.japanvehicles.com/cgi-bin/csvmail+no/partsorder.html

Many Thanks,

TOKYO
GRAHAM MOTORS(JAPANPARTS,COM)
Kanako
[email protected]

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JB...Thanks a ton!!! This will really help...[cheers]

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JB...Your post helped alot...Gottem ordered...Price has gone up some since you ordered...No one else has them...

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1CRAZMOFO

JB...Your post helped alot...Gottem ordered...Price has gone up some since you ordered...No one else has them...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
so 1CRAZMOFO, did you get them for the $48.70 that JB got them for? or did you go ahead and pay the $70 for them?

-no sig this time

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AZ...$52 for the lights....$15 for S&H... They're coming from JAPAN, so the S&H is reasonable...

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'll post some pics tomorrow, when I have some time, but they look really good on a DP. At night they look stock (so long as you install the included amber bulb).

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jarrettblue

I found them at http://164.46.112.185/NissanParts/SkylineV35/Exterior.htm
They are about $54 no tax and $5/6 for shipping.

Other places are more $$ and from forum results take 2+ weeks to get them. I got mine in 4 days.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey Jarrett,

When you ordered these from the above URL, did it include the orange bulbs as well as the lenses. This is how they are sold from other sources including eBay. Thanks
[cheers]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.