Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious/
i really dont want my g35 to sound like a suped up honda civic w/ a cannon exhaust if you know what i mean, if i were to install a (stillen cold air intake)
can someone please tell me of some mods they have done that will not change to a annoying sound but will make it sound more like the race sound that it already has.

also is it really worth puting in the pulleys?

thank you

·
Registered
869 Posts
The pulley question really depends on what your end goal is.

As for exhaust and intake mods, you will find the G35 has a much less raspy sound regardless of the mods. This is due to the increased displacement engine and the fact that it has 2 more cylinders than a Honda Civic. That been said, if you throw a "universal muffler" on your G you may not be pleased with the result. Safe to say, any modification that you do to increase air flow will increase sound volume and tone. Mostly if you go with reutable products the sound will be throaty and pleasing to you.

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
31 Posts
I definitely agree. Any efforts to increase air flow will only improve the sound you currently have. The only reason those honda's sound like that is becuase those are small engines trying to sound big! And for the most part, they haev very minimal upgrades, and it's all exhaust. Naturally when the entirety of your sound is based on one component, the exhaust, it's gonna sound pretty bad!

But other side question, what pulleys are you guys referring to?

2004 Ivory Pearl 6MT
AirSplat.com - Airsoft Guns!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts