Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup ya'll.. well, I just read about your site at another forum and wanted to check it out.. I currently own a 1999 3.2TL and I'm in the proccess of selling it privately so that I could get my hands on a G35-6mt-black/black... just thinking about it I get goosebumps.. hopefully this site will jump off as other car forums.. well in the meantime I'll let everyone know about your site and hopefully in a few weeks I'll become the proud owner of one of these babies... Peace!

JE0420

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Thanks JEO. What did you think about your TL? Did you have any problems with it, ie, tranny?

Is your G base, or does it have the premium? I'm waiting (seems like forever[:(]) on a base 6MT. When yours comes in, send us some pics and we'll throw them up in our gallery.

VQ

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My TL was one of the lucky few that got away with no tranny problems.. besides a few glitches with the radiator, nothing big has ever gone wrong with my car.. I love it.. but it's time for change.. I have put in a lot of time, work and $$ into it, so it hurts to let go.. at some point I was looking into getting a 350z but after seeing the G-coupe.. I've fallen in love with it, so I made it my final decision.. as of now my car will be a 6MT/Leather Black/Black.. no spoiler on it as I'm hoping that after market parts will look better than stock.. as soon as I get my hands on it I will post some pics for ya'll to see.. as of now I'm just gonna admire every other G-coupe there is on the net...[:D]

JE0420

·
Registered
295 Posts
You going with a base model, or premuim? I hear that the base models are very rare [V]

Going from auto to 6-speed will be a nice change [8D]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pemium model... can't wait to get my hands on that 6-speed manual.. one of my friends curently owns a manual CL-S and it is so much fun to drive.. that's when you really feel the power of the car.. only bad thing about it is that I live in Miami and at certain times of the day there's a traffic jam just about anywhere you go.. that's when it is not so much fun...[:(]
But... when I can get an empty freeway.. then it's on.. and it's all worth it...[:D]

JE0420

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The 6-speed CL's are fun too, also hard to come by. They're not nearly as sporty as the G35, though. Handling on the G is MUCH better then the CL's.

As long as you have a strong "clutch foot" traffic doesn't really matter. Hell, with the autos, you have to hold the brake down so hard that it really evens out[:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
587 Posts
BLAST FROM THE PAST!!! [lol]

Oldest thread I could find in this forum section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts