1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
869 Posts
very nice!!! I like the TE37LE's and the stillen front lip is a real great addition to the car.

Which is faster, the Supra, or the G? [:D]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Very nice man! I like the way the lip looks on the DG coupe.

[clapper]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

very nice!!! I like the TE37LE's and the stillen front lip is a real great addition to the car.

Which is faster, the Supra, or the G? [:D]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
You are right, the lip looks real good, but on the which is faster it's not fair for the G. The Supra has 700+rwhp and $25k into it. I almost cried when I sold my 94'Supra but it was time for a change.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/ef7f93c0/bc/G35/__tn_G35+M5+Sup.jpg?bcJRh1.AroTCydtp
Carlos
6MT-DG/W-NAV-Stillen Exh-Injen [email protected]

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome to 6mt.net
Nice ride....

Looks great. I especially like the DVD Player to watch your favorite movie...How much did setup cost you and what components did you need?

Thanks

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

Looks great. I especially like the DVD Player to watch your favorite movie...How much did setup cost you and what components did you need?

Thank you,
I called Sam at AVelectronic and went with their NAV-TV (one wire cut) set up. It was $515.00 with S&H and a BOSS DVD-2500 ($150.00) and about 4-5 hrs of work. Total was $615.00 and no guess work. From opening the box to watching TV/DVD without leaving my house for a Radio Shack run.

Carlos
6MT-DG/W-NAV/DVD-Stillen lip&Exh-Injen [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Carlos, sweet G

I like the mods that u have done so far. After you hooked up the NAV-TVTuner we're you able to get the audio feed from the tuner to the bose speaker system?

DG/W 6MT Prem, Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
carlos, welcome to the board. Love what you've done with the car! [thmsup]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Anil

Carlos, sweet G

I like the mods that u have done so far. After you hooked up the NAV-TVTuner we're you able to get the audio feed from the tuner to the bose speaker system?

The nav-tv tuner has a built in fm modulator (I'm using 88.3) for right now. I allready called Blitsafe and they told me that the aux adapter for the G35 should be out in a month or two. With the aux adapter audio quality will be much better than FM modulator.
And for the people that have asked about the nav, yes it still works perfect, when the NAV-tv tuner is off u have your nav as normal and with it on your nav is a switch away.(red video-nav switch, I put mine next to the OEM DVD.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Why cant I see the pics it keeps saying that this page cannot be found but all of you guys seem to be able to see them. Is my computer Fu$%&^ up?

6MT-silver/graphite
aero, premium minus nav

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gbye40Gs

Why cant I see the pics it keeps saying that this page cannot be found but all of you guys seem to be able to see them. Is my computer Fu$%&^ up?
His first link is good, but the second one isn't working.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
carlos,

Do you have any idea if the blitzsafe aux adapter will work with the SAT button? I'm trying to figure out a way to hard wire an iPod into the SAT button.

-Ken

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quality on nav video screen is great but audio with the fm modulator isn't (is fair like a cd changer with fm modulator). I called Blitzsafe and they told that they are working on the aux adapter for the sat button. They told me to check back in one month[:(!].

Carlos

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
thanks for the info, carlos.... just have to wait now. [^]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cannon

What kind of rims do you have on your car, and how much did they set you back?
Volk's LE37 18 8.5f & 9.5r ($2300.00)

Carlos

1 - 19 of 19 Posts