Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auction closed on Sunday, delivering her this coming Friday...

Gonna miss her...[:(] Last pics from the last night we had out together, gassing up for the last races meet in Miami...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

XL, you love to take pictures at gas stations, don't ya!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL. I didn't even conciously do that, but now that you mention that, it's true! Hey, what better lighting than in gas stations? [:D] He he...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
XL - I have to say it but, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!"

When you gettin' the coupe? Or did you already get it?

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

XL - I have to say it but, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!"

What chu talking bout Willis? Pardon me Kloh, but I'm a bit lost... can you please enlighten me? [dunno]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate
What chu talking bout Willis? Pardon me Kloh, but I'm a bit lost... can you please enlighten me? [dunno]

Boy, do I feel like a moron. [dunce]

Here's what happened. My internet connection is really slow today at the office, so when I read your first post, the pictures hadn't loaded. I couldn't see any images so I just assumed that you were talkin' bout selling your G35 Sedan like you've been sayin' for awhile, but then you changed your mind and decided to keep it but I was trying to get to to go ahead and sell it and get the coupe, right? You remember that exchange, I'm sure.

Well, I still can't see the photos since freepichosting seems to be down right now, but I can only assume again, based on your reaction to my post that your 'other' G is in fact, another car alltogether.

Guess the old saying is true. Never "assume" anything because it will make an ASS out of U and ME. In this case, it's me. [loser]

-Ken

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by klohBoy, do I feel like a moron. [dunce]

Here's what happened. My internet connection is really slow today at the office, so when I read your first post, the pictures hadn't loaded. I couldn't see any images so I just assumed that you were talkin' bout selling your G35 Sedan like you've been sayin' for awhile, but then you changed your mind and decided to keep it but I was trying to get to to go ahead and sell it and get the coupe, right? You remember that exchange, I'm sure.

Well, I still can't see the photos since freepichosting seems to be down right now, but I can only assume again, based on your reaction to my post that your 'other' G is in fact, another car alltogether.

Guess the old saying is true. Never "assume" anything because it will make an ASS out of U and ME. In this case, it's me. [loser]

-Ken

OMG LOL. Yeah man the FPC server is [ghey] sometimes, but a good deal altogether... Sorry bout that, and agreed regarding ASSuming [lol].

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
hey, I can see the pics now.

In the immortal words of Keanu Reeves, "WHOA"... that is one big a$$ spoiler.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

hey, I can see the pics now. In the immortal words of Keanu Reeves, "WHOA"... that is one big a$$ spoiler. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

He he, you think that's big? Imagine how it looked with the old pedestals I used to have on it... That is one expensive piece of rice my friend.

Wing Kit: $395
High Polish: $115.00
Drag pedestals: $50.0/Pair

I ended up putting the drag pedestls since the GT1 ones blocked my rear view. [lol]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Wing Kit: $395
High Polish: $115.00
Drag pedestals: $50.0/Pair

[jaw]

By the way, did you auction it onlilne? How did that go? I've heard that a lot of people are selling & buying cars pretty successfully on ebay.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
By the way, did you auction it onlilne? How did that go? I've heard that a lot of people are selling & buying cars pretty successfully on ebay.

Do tell. I've been pretty curious about that as well.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My ebay selling experience has been truly amazing. I have acutally lost count of the things that I have been able to sucessfully sell, let alone my G20. Very simple, efficient, and excellent way to sell anything anywhere, specially when the entire nation is viewing your listing.

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
so, I take it you got what you wanted for the G20. Did it sell for more than you were expecting?

-Ken

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

so, I take it you got what you wanted for the G20. Did it sell for more than you were expecting?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Actually, I got around what I was expecting, maybe a little more. Either way, my confidence in ebay sales is always high, since it has been a very consistent way for me to sell items...

XL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Actually, I got around what I was expecting, maybe a little more. Either way, my confidence in ebay sales is always high, since it has been a very consistent way for me to sell items...

I've had nothing but good experiences with ebay as well. Never sold anything as big as a car though.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

I've had nothing but good experiences with ebay as well. Never sold anything as big as a car though.

Same here. I used to sell a lot of stuff there, but I found I was spending way too much time on it so I stopped. hmmm, wait... it's kinda like how I'm spending too much time here... but at least I'm not spending any money.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Schmilt, here is the bump up for your ease of finding. Good luck in selling your baby.

XL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.