Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Mine is on order, but I'm looking at the following...

48 mo. lease
0 down
$480/month

That's an estimate. They couldn't get an exact quote locked in since the car is coming in 4 months AFTER I order it. I don't like that situation, but what are you gonna do.[:I]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was called by my dealer today. He said he would give the car to me at invoice. I am still not sure if I am gonna wait or not. It is a sweet deal, but I am not sure I NEED this car right now (still winter time here in PA).

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
CCNS, are you worried about the performance in snow? This was one thing that paranoid me when I placed my order 2 months ago. Especially with the winter we're having.

$2,000 OVER invoice [:0][:0][:0] Did you laugh at them? Where are you located?

6-speed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im located in los angeles. I went to peyton infiniti and those guys SWORE that $2k over MSRP is a GREAT deal..and theres no way I would find a G under that... [:(!]

·
Registered
295 Posts
That's a bunch of crap. You should be able to get it for MSRP or below now. Just go to some hick town in the mountains, you'll find a deal [;)]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah Im here in Houston and all the dealers seem to be OVERstocked with the sedans now. You shouldnt have a problem getting ANY sedan at MSRP...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
When did you purchase your sedan monger? I would think that the '03's would be going for less then $500 off these days. Is anyone getting better then $500 off MSRP?

6-speed

·
Registered
41 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

When did you purchase your sedan monger? I would think that the '03's would be going for less then $500 off these days. Is anyone getting better then $500 off MSRP?

6-speed
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

VQ I have a 6MT on order. I don't think they will come off MSRP on the 6MT. Of course they will on the automatic- I had negotiated MSRP - $1,600 on the auto. The day that I was going to come in and pick up my new ride I came across this forum, and wouldn't you know, I was unaware that they were launching the 6MT until that time.

Of course the dealer "didn't know" when the 6MT was coming in.. "maybe some time this year". in other words, he was trying to unload his automatics b/c he knew that once the 6MT came out that nobody would want the automatics from his lot.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sounds like your typical dealer. I'm glad we could help out [:D]

The 6MT Sedans will be priced at MSRP for at least the first few months. If they sell like the Coupes are, don't plan on any discounts or deals for a little while. Some people have negotiated 6MT coupes below MSRP, but that's only if a dealer needs to hit a goal or something. My base 6MT is coming in at MSRP.

6-speed

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I was under the impression that Infiniti was forbidding dealers from charging above MSRP, but maybe I'm wrong. I thought it was part of that whole Infiniti Experience thing to not leave you feeling screwed.

I paid MSRP, but my rate sucks.

VQ, I assume that price is for lease, correct?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">in other words, he was trying to unload his automatics b/c he knew that once the 6MT came out that nobody would want the automatics from his lot.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Doubtful. The American car shopping is generally pretty idiotic. Autos outnumber manuals to the point of eclipsing them, even on luxury cars. Most BMW, Lexus, and Mercedes dealerships rarely have a manual on hand. When I looked over the list of G35 coupes coming in last year to my dealership, only a five or so were manuals of the 35 they had in 2002.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Sedans Gardiner yes...I still can't believe some people say they paid MSRP or below for their Coupe. Every dealer in Texas just about says it's a 6month wait for one...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
That's a nice deal on any car. The coupes around here are all MSRP. I haven't seen any markups above MSRP.

6-speed

·
Registered
30 Posts
Where is this dealer located?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ccns24

I was called by my dealer today. He said he would give the car to me at invoice. I am still not sure if I am gonna wait or not. It is a sweet deal, but I am not sure I NEED this car right now (still winter time here in PA).
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

1 - 20 of 30 Posts