Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a DG, base 6MT on order. My sales guy calls me today and leaves a message on my cell phone saying, "give me a call back, you're going to be VERY happy!" I figure my car is in. Well, I call back and he says, I just got a white, willow, premium, 6-speed in... whaddya think? Ahhhh, I think that's not even close to my order, and never do that again! Hehe, my salesman has been great and was just messing with me, but man, what a tease. [:p]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
143 Posts
I told my NEW sales person if he tried to sell me another car, even try to change my mind, other than the one I want then I would taking my business elsewhere. Nally did that crap with me...tried to get me in a Sedan/other coupe/FX etc when they already knew what I wanted. They were keeping me hostage and had taken my keys to the Maxima. Fuckers....

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<font color="blue">Here is the ultimate one for you. They take your car to another dealer who buys cars. On the way back your car has a flat, they are now going to fix your tire for you for free. Only it is going to take a couple of hours. They offer you a new car to drive home for the night. All your neighbors like your new car and you feel like a fool if you take it back because all your friends loved the new car.</font id="blue">

2003.5 Blue Sedan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts