Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I've heard pretty good things about the snow performance of the sedan on all seasons. It should handle just as well as a 3 or 5 series would due to similar weight characteristics.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Monger, if you didn't get the car yet...wait till it comes AWD this summer!! I regret not getting the A4 or waiting for the G in AWD. I had to drive home from (hey VQ, listen up) the Infiniti saleswoman's house the other night when it the snow started at around midnight. There was only around 1.5-2inches and I was all over the road. Ok, maybe it handles better than most RWDs but that doesn't say much.

Dry roads....I LOVE THE CAR!!! I figure I just won't work when the whether is bad...no big deal. The car kills on good days![rockon]

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
"...the Infiniti saleswoman's house the other night..."

Are you hinting at this: [boink]

Hehe, we never got the whole story! Spill it!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
25 Posts
So...when I bought my car I noticed this little hotty walking around. As my paperwork was getting done I started chatting about my new car, blah, blah, blah...so I get her number. We go out, it snows, her sister's in the hospital and nothing.....absolutely nothing.[banghead]

YET!![:D]

I'll see her this week.

But let me tell you...an ass like no other and speaking of a G...she has a "G" of her own and it was hot!!

Damn, wish the story was better...maybe I should've lied a litte, for your sake.

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Personally...I think the four season tire...is only for summer...
I mean...when snow pill up...my car is everywhere~[bowdown]

I'm sooo scare to crash! and the damm car shop is out of winter tire!
I think i might just stay home in winter >_<

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi VQ!
What do you think about G35's rain wipers?
My car is pretty new, only driven 1k...
and the rain wipers....just wont do the job well[banghead]
ITS NOT CLEAN ENOUGH >_< wut should i do??[dunce]

·
Registered
25 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subrobo

Hi VQ!
What do you think about G35's rain wipers?
My car is pretty new, only driven 1k...
and the rain wipers....just wont do the job well[banghead]
ITS NOT CLEAN ENOUGH >_< wut should i do??[dunce]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[werd] WIPERS SUCK!

Black G's rule!

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Really? It's been raining all day today and we've had one or two other days of rain since I've had my coupe. I'm quite happy with the wipers on my car. Though, we haven't had a powerful monsoon type storm yet so perhaps it's a matter of volume.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It hasn't rained for me yet..my beef is when my windshield gets dusty and I spray it...it streaks.

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Ah. I wash my car each Sunday so my windows don't really get dusty, at least not badly. Can't go letting a car this pretty get dirty...

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Ah. I wash my car each Sunday so my windows don't really get dusty, at least not badly. Can't go letting a car this pretty get dirty...

Washing cars...Sigh...i tried last time at during the night...it was god damm -4 degree when i wash it....all the water turned to ice...[bs] so i cant wash it....

My rain wiper on the passenger side...does a pretty poot job on the end of the wiper...It just didnt touch the wind shield....[bowdown]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Sounds like a good reason not to live in Canada, as far as I'm concnerned, robo.

:p

In all fairness, the weather here is the main reason I tollerate the summers. You can't beat being in your shorts and flip flops on a Sunday afternoon, while washing your car in 75 degree Februaries.

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Sounds like a good reason not to live in Canada, as far as I'm concnerned, robo.

:p

In all fairness, the weather here is the main reason I tollerate the summers. You can't beat being in your shorts and flip flops on a Sunday afternoon, while washing your car in 75 degree Februaries.

True...i wish im somewhere hotter [bigmouth][bigmouth][bigmouth]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can't find a decent hand wash place near me so I travel into Staten Island to get it done. They do a real good job and if it rains within 3 days...the wash is free.

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Prossimo

I can't find a decent hand wash place near me so I travel into Staten Island to get it done. They do a real good job and if it rains within 3 days...the wash is free.

G35 Sedan...All Black!

[jaw] If is rain within 3 days car wash free?!?!?!!?
Damm thats a give away free carwash then~
If they open a shop in toronto...for sure they gonna go bankrupt within a year...[thmsup]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts