Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I saw that a few weeks ago. I thought it looked pretty funky. Fast, but funky. It will be interesting to see the changes they make when it actually goes to production.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I don't like it much myself. The lines of the "regular" G are much better. That front end is just too blocky.

And those popups on that page are killing me.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The G is the most attractive piece of metal on wheels that I have ever seen. Coupe & Sedan alike. Makes are going to bust brain cells trying to outdo the lines. Even the sharp edge design of the Cadillac is still not in everyone's interest.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

I don't like it much myself. The lines of the "regular" G are much better. That front end is just too blocky.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If you actually check out photos of all the previous GT-R's, you'll understand the nature of that blocky front and the hard lines. The GT-R always had this as a means for seperating it from the standard SkyLine. It's meant to be aggressive and "in your face" just like the car itself.

I don't dig it either, but I see what they're going for.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Now THAT one I like!! [thumbup]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
If Nissan still has plans of bringing the R34 to the U.S, they are ridiculously late. It's bad enough that Evo and WRX enthusiasts have waited nearly a decade for a tamed version of their Japanese brethren...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Maynard

Here's a better looking concept for GTR-R35...

http://www.autofiend.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=65

Best,

Maynard

I like alot!!![^]

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Maynard

damn you G-class! You're 21 and you have a G35 AND a CLK??? HOW???
Haha... Good Stuff

Best,

Maynard

LOL[:D]
Its a very beutiful thing! However I won't be getting my Clk till the end of September. I'm in the medical field, but I make all the major money in real estate, just in case you were wondering.

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

1 - 13 of 13 Posts